You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 07:39:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanna try me out? (F looking for M or F)  (Read 380 times)

Offline vlena1200Topic starter

Wanna try me out? (F looking for M or F)
« on: March 05, 2014, 05:54:36 PM »
I have no real requirements for counterparts, I just like creativity. I'm a generally open person to every form of sex or plot that is thrown on the table. My post length depends on what my partner gives me.

Here's a few ideas that I've had, but I'd welcome some of yours:

Sexual Fustrations-
A young, married woman is a loyal dog to her husband, but after he leaves for an extended business trip, his little lamb isn't so pure. This could be played out, as her having a male best friend that wants to make her happy or a stranger that shows her what she's missing.

Too Far To Turn Back-
An uncle (or aunt) invites their 20-something year old niece to come to their home. Little does the young woman know that her family member is wanting more than just a nice visit.
This could be played out with either the aunt or the uncle, or both.

Strange But Needed-
A woman had difficulty letting herself get close to anyone, minus the handsome stranger that moves into her building and claims he's a werewolf.

Times Are Tough-
A broke college girl is near being expelled, unless she gets a job that pays 250 a night...

A Slave For Him-
A lovely princess is sold into slavery, pure and naive, only to be bought by one of the most sadistic men to live. How can such a sweetheart survive a rough and tough man, hellbent on fucking her to the moon and back?

A Secretary-
A young woman transfers to a new office with a much older boss (man or woman), who hired her for her breasts not her brains.

I am also open to whatever you want to do. I can be a very creative partner. ;P

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:26:39 PM by vlena1200 »

Offline ff

Re: Wanna try me out? (F looking for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 08:00:33 PM »
A Slave For Him sounds interesting. The male character could draw influences from Marquis de Sade, but I am picturing a high fantasy setting (with the man being a retired adventurer-cum-lord.) You should check my post history and-or O/Os to get a sense of whether you like my writing style, as I have with yours.