You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anyone up for a scene or two? (M looking for F)  (Read 216 times)

Offline Vanity EvolvedTopic starter

Anyone up for a scene or two? (M looking for F)
« on: March 04, 2014, 11:08:57 AM »
So, I have nothing particular in mind, but I finally have a bit of time off uni work and working in general, so I thought it'd be nice to fill some of that time with something raunchy! If anyone is interest, feel free to drop me a line here, or throw me a PM, and we can sort something out.

Some kinks I'm rather keen on at the moment include:

Incest - Either daddy treating his 'little girl' (despite being a grown woman) to some attention, a brother and sister hooking up secretly behind their parents back, or a son 'comforting' his mother after that jerk of a husband left her.

Down 'n Dirty - Not just kinky, but crass and unclassy. Perhaps a quicky with a prostitute in a local backalley, or a stripper giving her customer a little extra in the toilets to make a bit of money on the side?

Classy! - In complete polar opposite to the first, I do enjoy the company of a refined, educated woman - who enjoys flashing a bit of leg and sucking dick for money.

Pirates! - Nothing specific here; I just really feel in the mood for something Age of Sail-y. Perhaps a pirate carrying off his conquest, simply hooking up at port or even a rival captain unloading some sexual tension on 'em?

Alternative girls and jailbait - Maybe something kinky involving girls who are legal, but youthful enough to cause concerns? Maybe an age gap between the two? Emo girls, goth girls, punk girls - especially if stockings are involved~ <3

Offline Dyiashia

Re: Anyone up for a scene or two? (M looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 06:48:53 PM »
Incest between daughter and father ;D