You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:05:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gaming question?  (Read 401 times)

Online Absinthe ToriTopic starter

Gaming question?
« on: March 01, 2014, 11:55:39 AM »
My s/o and I play WoW...and with the new expansion coming out we were wondering if it was worth getting a gaming mouse...and if so which one?!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:57:11 AM by Absinthe Tori »

Offline Wajin

Re: Gaming question?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 12:23:48 PM »
I would say it greatly depends on your level of activity in the game, what roles you play etc. I, as a healer, have a lot of stuff to do, and has to do a lot of changing targets (well, I did, healing is not that bad anymore) so for that purpose I bought a Razer Naga, which might be overkill if all you're looking for is an extra button or two along the side.

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:43:51 PM »
Hmm well I'm a Shaman, DPS mainly but learning Healing, my s/o has like 6 lvl 90's mostly dps I think two are tanks!

Offline Wajin

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 12:58:06 PM »
Hmm well I'm a Shaman, DPS mainly but learning Healing, my s/o has like 6 lvl 90's mostly dps I think two are tanks!

Do you often find yourself annoyed by lack of buttons or the speed of your mouse?

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 12:59:37 PM »
Well yer I tend to only use 6 buttons, I don't really have a big reach on  my hand I can reach 6 but 7-0 get's kinda awkward!

Offline Wajin

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 01:21:40 PM »
Well yer I tend to only use 6 buttons, I don't really have a big reach on  my hand I can reach 6 but 7-0 get's kinda awkward!

My husband just entered the gaming world and he got himself a Razer Imperator that he's rather happy with

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 01:37:58 PM »
Hmmm... well I shall definitely consider it for when Warlords of Draenor come out!

Offline Wajin

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 02:20:56 PM »
Hmmm... well I shall definitely consider it for when Warlords of Draenor come out!

no doubt blizzard will throw some merchandise out there too

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 02:23:51 PM »
Yer, that's what I was waiting for just wanted some information on gaming mice before I decided.

Offline Wajin

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 02:31:49 PM »
Yer, that's what I was waiting for just wanted some information on gaming mice before I decided.

That's the one I use, the Naga Molten. I personally like it, but a lot of people find it awkward to use. In general, you can't really go that bad if you go with a Razer.

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 03:18:05 PM »
Yer I saw that in bestbuy today...it looks like the one I'd get.

Offline Wajin

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 04:20:19 PM »
In WoW I have the 1 and 2 buttons bound to target main and off tank respectively, while three is next group member

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 04:41:29 PM »
That would be useful for healing