You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 05:04:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nunsploitation interest check [Closed]  (Read 960 times)

Offline Nymphadora

• Tonks, if she were shy. The knitting Nymph.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • You can't take the sky from me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nunsploitation interest check (Lesbian)
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 09:52:19 PM »
Player: Nymphadora
Name: Nicole Ramsey
Position: Student from Saint Veronica Academy
Description: Standing at 5'5, with long blonde hair brown eyes and a curvy figure, shaved pussy

Personality: A true trouble maker. Nicole has been a handful since her pre-teens, now at 18, she has gone too far. Not a virgin, she has been with guys and girls, at times more than one or two at a time. Catholic school did not help curb her behaviour issues. She will lie, cheat and steal to avoid punishment. Can she be corrected?
Ons: Bondage of all kinds, pain, fisting, force, spanking, caning, breath play, whipping, discipline, humiliation, caging, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, pleasure denial, (probably missing a whole bunch so when in doubt ask but I'll probably say yes) ;^)
Offs: Same as player's OnO's

Reason For Transfer: Posed for pictures for a boyfriend who then posted them online, thus getting Nicole transferred over when the school, including staff were emailed a link

Offline Visna

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2014, 06:05:35 PM »
snip!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:58:25 PM by Visna »

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2014, 06:40:34 PM »
Visna, I notice you have unrealistic dramatization as an off. The nunsploitation genre is cheesy 70s film about D-list actresses getting into danger and taboo sex with Catholic paraphernalia. I wouldn't be qualified nor interested to write a story about realistic life in a convent. Are you going to be okay with that?

Offline Visna

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2014, 06:59:36 PM »
Visna, I notice you have unrealistic dramatization as an off. The nunsploitation genre is cheesy 70s film about D-list actresses getting into danger and taboo sex with Catholic paraphernalia. I wouldn't be qualified nor interested to write a story about realistic life in a convent. Are you going to be okay with that?

We'll see.

Offline Rave

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2014, 07:02:01 PM »
Good mix of characters! Sasha's position says Second Year Student, does that mean she's taken longer than usual to become an assistant nun, or that she's a high school sophomore? If it's the latter she needs to be 18+.

Fixed that (:

Offline DhiTopic starter

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2014, 09:34:43 PM »
I'm sorry guys, this is not quite coming together for me as I'd hoped. I'm not going to launch the game at this time. I appreciate the work that you put in with your characters, and the show of interest.