From Dork to Adonis (looking for M or F)

Started by Lezna, February 27, 2014, 05:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

My idea is pretty simple but I think I can take this a fair way so please if you would be willing to read this the whole way through that would be much appreciated.

The general idea is that my character, an unattractive scientist, produces a serum that hopefully would make him more attractive. The serum not only works it makes him into something of a sex god and he decides that rather than hunting one woman he’d take any that he could legally get his hands on. I’m thinking that a side effect of his body modification could be that his cum would either turn women into his personal slaves or maybe it’s highly addictive making women crave him more and more.

This serum I was thinking would do the following, Give him a chiseled muscular frame, correct his hunchback spine essentially correcting his posture, making his tongue a little longer (for kissing and eating out), making him taller from 5’6 to 6’2. Something like this could be the end result but nothing is set in stone yet.

As for whom I’m looking for? Well I don’t really mind if you are male or female so long as you are willing to roleplay as either the character I just described or the girls that he will take. That being said I'd appreciate someone who could at least write a paragraph per post I'm not looking for the most descriptive person in the world, by no means after all I'm not that great myself, but a bit of text is nice.

My On/Off’s are in my signature but I’m generally open to most things so long as you ask me before you do anything. Ok I think that’s all I really need to say so please PM me your interest and we can get started.
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)