Looking for a partner MF story line

Started by pandorarose3, February 26, 2014, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandorarose3

Looking for a male to play a vampire for a story I have in mind.  Please note a few rules/requests I have. 

1)  Please be serious about writing with me, I have another story I am trying to start and have had 2 people tell me they wanted to write with me but havn't done anything or even messaged me back after we talked things through.

2)  Please let me know if something happens that affects us not writing.  I know real life comes first but please don't leave me hanging waiting wondering what happened.

Now on to the story idea.  A young woman works for a man and finds out he is a vampire who wants her as his pet.  How she works for him will be decided between my partner and I.  I want this to be a BDSM story line but not 'Bow before your Master bitch' type one.  More subtle to start with.  Again to be talked about between me and my partner.

pandorarose3

Bumping up.  Still looking for a partner, please IM me ONLY if your serious about writing with me thank you.

pandorarose3

Bumping up.  Still looking for a partner, please IM me ONLY if your serious about writing with me thank you.

pandorarose3

ADoggett

Quote from: pandorarose3 on July 12, 2014, 07:09:13 PM
Still hoping for a partner.

Hello! I'm willing to roleplay this out with you. Are you still interested?

pandorarose3