You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 03:20:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Thorned desires of a rose (Long term, literate partners please)  (Read 390 times)

Offline RaeynahsRoseTopic starter

Thorned desires of a rose (Long term, literate partners please)
« on: February 26, 2014, 09:00:54 PM »
Hello everyone!!

First off I want to say nice to meet you, as I'm sure I don't know most of you! Secondly I want to let you know a little bit about what I am expecting and what I want in an RP and a partner before I go into my idea(s).

*dusts hands off* Okay now that, that is taken care of I'd love to go into everything else:

1. What I am looking for is someone who takes their time writing the post and who knows when enough is enough :D Very simple. Write literately and at least 3ish paragraphs (though I'll be honest I tend to write more then that) then I'll be a happy girl.

2. Post rate - Please post at least once a week, if not then just let me know what is going on.

3. Communication

4. Please read my O/O's - I will definitely be reading yours, even read my past posts if you want to see if our writing styles will work together because I will be reading yours as well.

5. I just want to enjoy the RP and make an entire world come to life with another person soooo let's do it!

(On a side note, I've been gone from E for quite a while due to some RL things, I'm back now so I'm revamping a few story interests I had up here previously and I will add new ones.)

Fallen Cupid ( M/F ) - Available
This story has been inspired by a music video I saw:

For as long as he could remember cupids have been fulfilling the desires of humans in the world. Sometimes they have to break hearts in order to forge new, stronger connections between others but over all the job is pretty much what you would expect - point, shoot and boom it's fireworks between two people. Frankly it's bullshit and it's boring but what other choice did he have? He's a cupid, it's his duty to follow the rules and bring people together - at least he is able to enjoy the spoils of those hearts he does break, women are so easy when they are dumped by the man they think is 'the one'. For centuries this has been the way, he gives couples their fairytales and he scratches his own itches living what most men would consider the ultimate bachelor life ... that was at least until he met his newest assignment.

Type: Non-Con, fantasy, romance
Comments: I'm up for any ideas from you as well for this, I'd like to play the female but I'd enjoy the cupid taking on a darker obsession quality ... "stealing" his net assignment for himself rather then letting her meet up with the man she is supposed to fall in love with.

The Immortal's Stalker (M/F or F/F) - Available
This story has been inspired by one of my ultimate favorite songs:

Work in progress.... In short though my idea is encompassing a Hitman/woman vs. their target

Type: Non-Con, Kidnapping, Fantasy

Pairings I enjoy

I don't really have concrete ideas for these but these are story combos I love to do and am always willing to do:

Vampire X Lycan/Vampire/Human
Elf X Elf/Human
Demon X Angel/Demon/Human
Lycan X Lycan/Vampire/Human
Assassin X Target
Kidnapper X Kidnapped (not necessarily damsel in distress)

In General:
Fantasy race combos of any kind in all reality
Warring Factions

(still adding to this)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:13:22 PM by RaeynahsRose »

Offline RaeynahsRoseTopic starter

Re: Thorned desires of a rose
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 01:12:09 PM »
Updated the story ideas though I'm still working on them and adding more!!