Hannigram? (AKA Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham) Seeking a Hannibal!

Started by HolyMajigger, February 25, 2014, 11:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HolyMajigger

Out of curiosity, would any fans of NBC's Hannibal be interested in doing a Hannigram roleplay? I'm not looking for anything too gory or smutty (which is why I'm in Non-Adult section), but something more cerebral. Knowledge of the books is helpful, but not required.

I'm looking for someone who'd want to write for Hannibal. As much as I adore the character, I know it wouldn't be good for my mental health. Instead, I'd prefer to write for Will. I have something in mind where Will starts slipping into episodes where he becomes Hannibal's mirror and reveals that he subconsciously knows the doctor's secrets. This leads to confrontations with Hannibal that later forgets when he comes to. *shrug* Just an idea!

Come at me if you have more ideas! And maybe if I get approved we could eventually start a smuttier thread, but until now, I'm just looking to keep it PG-13. :)
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

ManofDawnLight

I love the show.  I like the new reserved, calming lecter.  I apologize for not having read the books.  I'm still interested if you are.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.