You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:49:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hannigram? (AKA Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham) Seeking a Hannibal!  (Read 274 times)

Offline HolyMajiggerTopic starter

Hannigram? (AKA Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham) Seeking a Hannibal!
« on: February 25, 2014, 11:50:20 PM »
Out of curiosity, would any fans of NBC's Hannibal be interested in doing a Hannigram roleplay? I'm not looking for anything too gory or smutty (which is why I'm in Non-Adult section), but something more cerebral. Knowledge of the books is helpful, but not required.

I'm looking for someone who'd want to write for Hannibal. As much as I adore the character, I know it wouldn't be good for my mental health. Instead, I'd prefer to write for Will. I have something in mind where Will starts slipping into episodes where he becomes Hannibal's mirror and reveals that he subconsciously knows the doctor's secrets. This leads to confrontations with Hannibal that later forgets when he comes to. *shrug* Just an idea!

Come at me if you have more ideas! And maybe if I get approved we could eventually start a smuttier thread, but until now, I'm just looking to keep it PG-13. :)

Offline ManofDawnLight

Re: Hannigram? (AKA Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham) Seeking a Hannibal!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 11:08:13 PM »
I love the show.  I like the new reserved, calming lecter.  I apologize for not having read the books.  I'm still interested if you are.