You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:18:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Teen Wolf RP [m/m,possible m/f or f/f]  (Read 125 times)

Offline ReyneTopic starter

Teen Wolf RP [m/m,possible m/f or f/f]
« on: February 25, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »

Hello everyone, I am currently looking to do a Teen Wolf Roleplay. I have various ideas to fit in the with canon plot but I am also very in love with AU plots and storylines made by you and I.

In this roleplay I want someone with the ability to post more than just a paragraph. I also want someone who understands the characters and is not looking for OOC smut. I love this show and the characters in it and I want to have a go at playing them and some of my favorite ships.

In Teen Wolf I have a handful of ships. I will post them in the order of the ones I love to the ones I like and will consider for roleplay.

• Stiles/Derek
  • Scott/Derek
  • Boyd/Erica
  • Derek/Lydia
  • Allison/Lydia
  • Lydia/Erica

With these pairings I feel comfortable playing anyone and I am open to suggestions.

Once we get to discussing we will figure out what universe we want our story set in and then we can run from there. I love plotting so, I hope you do too.