Madame Velvet's Brothel (Redo) Always in need of people!

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 24, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalborn87

Quote from: King Serperior on March 05, 2014, 10:31:07 PM
Actually tempted to try out a Slime girl who must have an all liquid diet, a specific kind of liquid diet  ::)

http://slimythief.com/intro/

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

kckolbe

Slime girl is probably the most enticing fetish I've never been able to try.  I remember Luna had some lovely images from deviantart.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

King Serperior

Quote from: kckolbe on March 06, 2014, 07:14:13 AM
Slime girl is probably the most enticing fetish I've never been able to try.  I remember Luna had some lovely images from deviantart.
Slime, Naga, Mermaids, and Harpies are mine (with a little Neko here and there)
Quote from: MistressEvelyn on March 05, 2014, 10:34:51 PM
Okay, so you still need clients?
*Nods*  I think we need about 2-3 more or so.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Ironwolf85

okay tomorrow after I wake up (have the graveyard shift from 11:00 to 7:00) I'll give it another shot.
I have the idea of doing a male Unigan.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

kingmaster1

Vanetias

Though, to have me played by a actual female RPer, just to cater to a variety of flavors in the brothel.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on March 05, 2014, 10:34:51 PM
Okay, so you still need clients?

Yes please we have only 3 boo.. Well four and you'd make our second female
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Ironwolf85

IMAGE PLACEHOLDER... because I pressed backspace and lost everything!
I'll turn this into a character sheet tomorrow afternoon...

[img]http://d.facdn.net/art/paandaluv/1362538763.paandaluv_unigan_2.jpg

Posted the actual character sheet on the next page........g......o......t...h...i...s.......w....a....y..............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

kingmaster1

King Serperior

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 08, 2014, 03:04:13 PM
IMAGE PLACEHOLDER... because I pressed backspace and lost everything!
I'll turn this into a character sheet tomorrow afternoon...

Succubus, perhaps? 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kingmaster1

King Serperior

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 08, 2014, 03:09:20 PM
Whatever it is I wanna cuddle it :3
I have a LOT of monster girls that you can cuddle with in my F/S thread  :P

Here's a friend for Mark to play with......a "donation" if you will  ;P

Come to think of it, I may just play as her after we get more clients. Who doesn't love a little slave neko who was sold to Velvet?  :D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kingmaster1

King Serperior

Then it is official: 

After we get 3-4 more Clients, I will introduce this little slave Neko and have her sold to Velvet.....or maybe Mark instead?   ^-^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kingmaster1

King Serperior

Thing to Note:
She is not a client, brothel girl, or staff, but rather can be any one of the three, but is likely one of the latter two, depending on who buys her.  I'll be RPing the buying ICly during daytime hours at the Brothel.

Misa Nyaana

【 AGE HERE 】  22

【 RACE/GENDER 】 Neko/Female

【 SEXUALITY 】  Straight

【 POSITION HERE 】  Unknown/Slave

✓ Rough
✓ Anal
✓ Oral
✓ Cum
✓ Bondage
✓ Forced/NC
✓ Spanking
✓ Pretty much anything else

✘ Mean Owners
✘ Abuse
✘ Scary People
✘ Extreme Pain
✘ Toilet Play (watersports not included)
✘Vore
► PERSONALITY GOES HERE
Extremely shy and easily embarrassed, Misa does not know much of anything beyond what she was bred for.  She's extremely curious about the world around her as well as a little bit of a troublemaker.  She enjoys petting as well as any and all affection that she can get.  Due to her situation, she has not had much experience in the outside world and is rather naïve.  Misa is rather smart though.

► STORY GOES HERE
Misa was born in an underground slave training center for Nekos, specifically bred for being a slave.  She was one of hundreds of girls bred for this purpose and, from the time she could walk, was trained to do as she was told without question.  During this time, she received many injections and gene-altering drugs to make her more perfect as a slave.  Among these injections was more sensitive oral, anal, and vaginal nerves, larger breasts, and Heat periods that lasted four times longer than the average Neko.  This continued on until she was at the "selling age" of 22.  At that point, she was sold to a master that she was expected to serve for life.  However, this master was cruel, beating and yelling at her, making her miserable.  This continued for two weeks, by which she entered her Heat phase.  However, try as he might, he could never convince or force her to mate, mainly because be started having difficulty.....getting it up, something that he never had happen before.  As usual, he blamed Misa for it and handcuffed her, stripped her naked, collared her, and led her to a local brothel to sell the "useless bitch he bought." 

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional)
Misa is a scared and partially abused virgin and slave and is in bad heat, has been for two weeks now.  She's scared and needs someone to care for her.  Whoever buys her, though, she will be their slave, even if that person tells her that she isn't.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kingmaster1

King Serperior

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 09, 2014, 12:37:33 PM
.... I love her already!
*rolls eyes*  I figured you would  :P  I wonder how Mark will react when this big, ugly, and somewhat smelly guy comes in and throws a scared, little Neko girl who is in heat to the ground and yelling out about who wants to buy this "useless piece of **** that he could have spent the money on something better."

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kingmaster1

He will be angry at the guy and might ask Jacob to beat him up, but he would immediately jump to buy her :-P

King Serperior

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 09, 2014, 12:51:21 PM
He will be angry at the guy and might ask Jacob to beat him up, but he would immediately jump to buy her :-P
He'll sell her for $500, half of what he paid for her.  Does Mark have the money for that, I wonder?  ;P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kingmaster1

He is a prostitute, so he gets good pay and he has a good savings in his room :-P

kingmaster1

It's up to you, though :-P

She goes to who you want, ultimately, but I would jump on it :-)

King Serperior

When she is brought in, I plan on him "bidding" her off starting at $500.  Of course, as she was bred to be a slave, she will be the servant of whoever buys her.  I'll let you all decide who she'll be serving  ;)

This, of course, means that her status as "client," brothel girl, or staff is up to whoever wants her most.  Granted, as a slave, she has nothing to call her own but her body, so client is iffy.  Of course, the owner client can take her there and let her loose to do whatever she pleases and pay for whatever she does  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace