Silence is golden ['Light' NC/bondage, for sub f character]

Started by Cerulean Dreams, February 24, 2014, 12:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

She's the office chatterbox. He's the one that rarely speaks.

She's the one spreading the latest gossip. He's the one that tires of it.

She's the one spending countless hours in the kitchen. He's the one spending countless hours at his desk.

She is his secretary.
He is her boss.

The annual review is coming up. And if she doesn't want to lose her job she'll have to start doing as he says...

So that's the basic backstory - a young secretary with a big mouth and a mild-mannered boss who's getting tired of the constant noise and lack of work. With the annual review coming up he effectively blackmails her: start doing as I say or you lose the job and get a terrible reference you'll never be able to shake off. With that she accepts, unwilling to lose the well-paying job or the chance of getting employed again.

From there the story becomes more open-ended. However, some general ideas I have in mind:

- Though the story may be NC at times I'd rather have her be mostly just reluctant, stroppy and grouchy.

- Expect heavy use of various gags. Ring, ball, dildo, inflatable, rope, keeping his secretary silenced for hours at a time. Controlling her speech will also be a focal part of the story.

- The story will start out 'light' to begin with, such as having her chained to her desk whilst she works, locking her hands to the keyboard, perhaps even having a device that shocks her if she sits up from her chair. Essentially at the start it's mostly exploring control elements.

- If you're into it the story can take a forced infantilism turn, but if you have no idea what that is/you aren't interested in it it can be cut easily.

- Where (or if) sex enters depends on my partner. However, if the story goes well I imagine his control over her life starts to increase, with more control exerted over the way she dresses, when she speaks, when she comes in/goes home, filters to block certain sites. Possibly her pay gets cut to the level where she has no option but to accept his offer and move in with him. How she reacts to this slow encroachment of her life is up to my partner.

I'm looking for a partner (male or female) to take on her role. If you're interested and wish to discuss more please PM me and we can start to build up a more concrete picture. I'd recommend taking a look at my ons and offs beforehand as well, and if you see anything there not mentioned above we can see if it can be drawn in.

Yours,
Cerulean

Cerulean Dreams