Two simple plots - F seeking M

Started by Anna Maria, February 22, 2014, 03:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Maria

Dear all,

Thank you for reading my post.

I am still new to the world of elliquiy and relatively new to the role playing. Therefore, I would need someone to guide me and give me some good advices.  I am able to write 2-3 paragraphs at least 2 a week.

Let me introduce you my simple ideas I would like to develop further with you. I am flexible regarding the details and I am happy to accept similar plots.

1. Eastern-European ambitious, pretty and innocent  girl has a fix contract as a babysitter in New York. She is coming from a proper and conservative family. She would like to stay longer in the US. Her dream is to start law studies here. 

I do not want to introduce any "fixed" male character in here. But, it can be a senior lawyer (she is babysitting his child), an owner of a model agency, or any other similar demanding and authoritative male. The story does not necessary lead to happy end. Whether you would like to help her, use her, or both, depends on you. 

2. Single mother in financial problems - Anna. She is around 30, coming from Poland, pretty tall blond. She is well educated and well mannered. She is family oriented, however her ambitions were always bigger. She was dreaming about university degree and more independent life. She was poor in Poland and she decided  to marry Jake from California via dating site.She was impressed by huge house in the outskirts of LA with pool and beautiful garden. Jake was dynamic and caring person, not handsome though. Jake got an IT company. It appeared, he has huge debts and suddenly he disappears from the city leaving her with mortgage  and debts.

Here as well, I do not want to create any male or female? character. It is up to you, I think there are plenty of possibilities in this simple plot. 

Please write me a message in elliquiy, if you are interested.

Anna