You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:10:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some RP Ideas (M lf F)  (Read 193 times)

Offline Spear80Topic starter

Some RP Ideas (M lf F)
« on: February 21, 2014, 01:00:48 PM »
Hey all,

Below are some RP request, some wordier than others. I hope they catch someoneís fancy. If one does please feel free to PM me.

Number 1. Fantasy setting. Taken!!!

My character is a young lord, male, who has been granted a small castle and its supporting town for a fiefdom. He is a conscientious young lord, taking good care of his people, while not to concerned with forcing every last drop of sweat from them. One day a letter arrives from a friend of his father, who was with his father during his final campaign. Asking him to take on his bastard son on as a squire.

Feeling obligated to do so he takes on the boy for a squire. He quietly integrates him into his household and begin to teach the boy. One night though he accidentally finds out that his new squire is in fact a WOMAN, older than he expected, but this explains the fact that his squire doesnít yet shaves. Angered he demands an explanation.

Info:

This can go many ways, perhaps she is really the bastard daughter of their king. Hidden away from court. Or she really wanted to be a knight, and this deception was the only way to aquire the skills needed. Perhaps there's another reason, your call. Off course once the secret is out, Iím hoping there will be mutual attraction leading to smut, depending on how long we can keep this story going, they might end up campaigning together against the Orcís.

Number 2: Sci-fi setting Taken!!!

Earth is burning, one of it's older colonies, has returned a conquering Empire. With its defences crushed Imperial ships are orbitting the mother world crushing the last of the resistance with Kinetic strikes and Berzerker Marines. The Imperial Crown Prince, (my char) is watching from orbit as the planet burns. Having lead the succesful campaign, he foreswore relaxation until this very moment. And he has now sent for that lovely new Courtesan from the Guild  (Your char) he had his major domo aquire for him just before he left home.

Info:

I'm leaning towards a healthy dose of smut against this Sci Fi backdrop, depending on how things go, It might grow into something more.

The prince is not evil, so don't take on this role thinking it's going to be hardcore rapage and bondage. Yes, sheís property but heís generally a kind man, with various needs and possibly kinks.

The Courtesan, might be a fairly humanoid alien female or a pureblood human. or things in between. One thing to keep in mind, she has been taken in by the Guild, for the purpose of sex. She has been trained into that very art. (possibly while keeping her pure) and possibly others. (dance, painting, 21st century world history, Poker, go nuts) so the Courtesan should at least be willing.

Depening on play and you, this Rp could go a lot of ways, if it speaks to you thus far, leave me a PM, and weíll discuss.

Number 3: Fantasy setting.   Taken!!!

The twin fortresses, large castles, mirroring each other,  built on the banks of a large river in front of the mountain pass that leads to the Darklands. For days now they've been besieged, by ever growing legions of the undead. On the meter thick walls the shrinking numbers of defenders are holding by the skin of their teeth. Awaiting the relieving armies from the king.

Amongst their number is a young cleric for the God of War. He revels in the combat, each thrust of his blade is made in honour of his lord. Every kill a prayer. He leads the soldiers from fight to fight, instilling them with confidence and hope. In the heaviest fighting they hear him reciting the book of war, they see his sword shine with the light of their God.

And then there she is, her Goddess and his God complete opposites, their respective temples cordially despising each other and their respective worship practices. She should despise him as she is sure he does her, but she canít. She finds his bravery and complete faith in his God interesting.

Info:

I'm imagining lots of combat, and in the pauses they get to know each other, the situation forcing them into a closer interaction than is normal, they find they have  lot in common and eventually they might grow closer. Your character might be a warmaided to her goddess, paladin, perhaps a kind and gentle priestess healing and blessing the wounded. It up to you really.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:02:53 PM by Spear80 »