You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:11:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominus and Gladiatrix (M for F Character)  (Read 302 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

Dominus and Gladiatrix (M for F Character)
« on: February 20, 2014, 05:43:54 PM »
Note: As always, the gender of the player does not matter to me.

Please DO NOT reply here - send me a PM if you're interested!

Also: Although the RP is designed to be Freeform, I could possibly be talked into running the game as an RPG using Pathfinder, D&D (3.x) or even the Microlite rules.

Set in a fantasy world (though likely with humans only, since if I don't say this, I'll get a bunch of messages saying that they want their character to be a half-drow, half-dragon vampire), smaller arenas are beginning to hold female gladiator games, which has begun to gain a following. My character would be a wealthy merchant or artisan who has decided to invest some of his coin into the world of female gladiators.

Your character would be his most prized treasure of all. For her, he has hired some of the best warriors in the realm in order to train her, ensuring that she becomes the best. She would be constantly showered with gifts and amenities, and when she competes, it is always in the most fanciful and brilliant of scantily-clad armor.

My thinking is that he is obviously in love with her, but (at least initially) places her on so high a pedestal that he dares not pursue such an interest. Still, it doesn't mean that she won't be spending hours in his presence so that he may simply admire her. The relationship can go wherever we would like, from there.

Since she is a gladiatrix, she would obviously need to be a strong woman - not simply some meek princess-type captured and forced to be a gladiator. I'm thinking tall, perhaps blonde (?), and while not muscled in a bodybuilder capacity, she should certainly be athletic (Saxa from "Spartacus" and Xena come to mind) and formidable.

The idea is that I would sort of run this game as a GM, handling the Dominus, as well as the trainers and other related characters. This would also include the opponents your character faces in the arena(s).

That being said, there will indeed be a considerable amount of combat/action scenes within the RP. The level of blood and gore is negotiable, as I do not have anything particular in mind.

Themes: Strong women, gladiator combat, posing - also possibly perspiration/sweat, as well as feet, if these are things you would be agreeable with.

Please send me a PM if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Offline miniochTopic starter

Re: Dominus and Gladiatrix (M for F Character)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 12:57:22 AM »
11/13 - Interest renewed - I'd definitely like to get this one going!