You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:08:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a change: Transformation, NC [M looking for F]  (Read 243 times)

Offline tiberianiusTopic starter

Looking for a change: Transformation, NC [M looking for F]
« on: February 17, 2014, 03:10:25 AM »
Hello!  I am relatively new to Elliquiy though I am enjoying it very much.  The trouble is I am looking for a very specific sort of fantasy and as of yet I have not been able to locate someone to write it with.  I know my own style is very visual, sometimes overly so, but I also know that I respond much better when someone else is writing in a similarly detailed fashion.  I guess I would say that if my partner can really write, it challenges my own writing style and forces me to really expand my horizons.  A few simple word response can be good, but the more my partner is putting into the scene, the more I want to put into the scene.

My likes and dislikes should be on my profile, but what I really want to find is someone to write stories that feature physical growth and transformation.  I find the idea of either partner growing and changing very erotic, though both changing just pushes all my buttons.

I have below a few stories that I would love to find a partner to write with.

Imperfection Perfection
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
At a government R&D facility a newly designed super-solider serum has been developed.  The formula works like a dream on the human body, massively boosting the strength of the user, reflexes, etc... and is capable of transforming anyone from a skinny rail to a muscular paragon of humanity.   The trouble is it also significantly lowers the users inhibitions and amplifies their libidos...  to the point that a super solider would be more likely to become a problem than a solution.  Add to that the formula also boosting the aggressiveness of the user and you have a significant problem.  The second issue is the formula is temporary... the effects can rekindle though, up to several hours after the first transformation has faded for reasons that no one is yet certain.

Several orderlies were violated during the initial trials, which is why isolated group trials of paired couples have started... well that and many of the initial test subjects escaped being significantly stronger than the norm.  If the subject is distracted, then they do not have a reason to escape.

I am debating how to go about this, but I am thinking either a few of the scientists though have volunteered to participate as guinea pigs under controlled situations or two scientists whose excitement got the better of them and have decided to start playing with the formula on their own.  Either way, two very intelligent people are about to have the time of their lives.  I see there being troubles and complications, including the formula going off at different times and rates, larger and smaller doses, etc... Either way, whoever plays this is going to alternate between dominate and submissive, so another switch would be perfect.

Werewolves.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Yes... enough said.

Ok, so I have some other ideas, but I'll add them to the list steadily to see if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 03:35:17 AM by tiberianius »