You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Notifications  (Read 276 times)

Offline ThesunmaidTopic starter

« on: February 16, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »
Hey I know this might just be a problem with outlook/hotmail/whatever the hell they call themselves now. But I don't seem to get the emails when I have it set to notify to new reply's in threads. I was just wondering if there is anything I can check.

They are not going to my spam folder. I have checked in on three different browsers. Google chrome,firefox as well as even tried it on Internet exploder. I made sure they were all up to date as well as I cleared my cache and cookies in all of them and even went so far as to check my fire wall settings. (i know I know probably over kill.) But still..If anyone can suggest what I can do? My email is on my profile and it seems to work no problem to get notifications on PM's but not emails for new reply's to my bookmarks.

I do have a number of threads so perhaps this is the problem? Is there a limit of how many you can have? Or should I try my Gmail account? I would appreciate any suggestions anyone can give me because quite frankly I am stumped. Is there a setting I should be checking on my profile?

Re: Notifications
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 10:02:38 AM »
Ok I feel silly now...someone pointed out there's a notifications section of my profile...sorry to have bothered anyone. I think maybe I have it fixed now.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 12:52:48 PM »
It's good you found a solution but let us know if you still need help. :-)

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 08:56:13 AM »
Heh I managed to get it working. I was did not realize that there was a setting for it in my profile.Thank you :)