You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:11:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jessica's Catsuit (M or F character for my F character; Light to NC)  (Read 385 times)

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

I have a preference for light and slightly humorous stories, though I'm willing to try any level including Non-Con. I don't care what sex you are in real life (probably obvious, since I'm asking to play a female role in this!).

Please read my Ons and Offs, especially if considering something Non-Con.

Details are always negotiable.

My old ideas are still available.

Jessica's Catsuit

YC = Your Character
Jessica Fox = My Character

Jessica Fox had been the Queen Bee at high school, and had bullied YC mercilessly, constantly humiliating him/her and making his/her life miserable.

Five years have gone by. YC is now working in their own fetish shop when a familiar figure walks through the door. Jessica seems to have hardly changed; if anything, she's even bitchier and more arrogant... but maybe even more beautiful. She's bossing around the young sales assistant: it seems she's going to a costume party as a spy, and wants the stereotypical spy catsuit - custom made, so she'll look wonderful. She's arguing about the cost, and the time it will take; the poor sales assistant is almost in tears as she insists the quickest they can get it ready is the same evening as the party. Eventually Jessica agrees, in bad grace, and lets the assistant measure her - a job YC wouldn't have minded.

YC now sees the opportunity for some very satisfactory revenge. YC can arrange to have exclusive responsibility for tailoring Jessica's catsuit and maybe make a few alterations to show why a real spy wouldn't wear something as impractical as a skintight leather catsuit. It will also be easy to arrange to be the only one still in the shop when Jessica calls for it, forcing her to turn to YC if she needs any assistance. Jessica may have hardly changed in five years, but YC has changed a lot: Jessica is unlikely to recognize him/her.

And, best of all, YC recognizes the costume party she was talking about. It's a significant event... and YC already has an invitation for running a successful local business.

Delayed revenge really was the best revenge.