You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:34:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Submissive Story Lines  (Read 221 times)

Offline tina00Topic starter

My Submissive Story Lines
« on: February 14, 2014, 10:57:40 PM »
These are some ideas I currently have and am hoping to get started on.  You should know that my main interest is a good story with interesting characters and dialogue.  If that is strong, then everything else falls into place.

If you're interested, send me a message.

I'm available through email and YIM. 

The New Addition
She comes to your kingdom rough around the edges, not willing to assimilate as the other girls so easily do.  She detests the life she was born into, but knows she has no choice but to accept it.  She is of the lower class, women who are sold off into slavery at the age of 16.  Your advisor purchases her from an auction because there is a spot to fill and she's beautiful, but her defiance could be a problem.  You rule with a firm hand but are fair enough.  The women who serve you do so to the best of their ability in hopes to one day become your mistress.  She, on the other hand, is not interested in the title.  She simply wants to survive.  This is the story of an unlikely attraction between the highest member of society and the lowest.  They both will find that allowing each other into their lives will turn out to be much more difficult than it should be. 

She has dreams every night of a man she has never met.  He's perfect in every way shape and form and makes her feel pleasure she didn't know possible.  She looks forward to going to sleep just so she can see him, until one day she sees him - and she's very much awake.  This is a story with supernatural elements of a man who is able to manipulate dreams.  The story behind how and why he chose her is flexible, along with what takes place when their encounters are no longer in the dream world.  In essence, he is a supernatural being of infinite wealth and power while she is a woman who typically lives her life very much by the book, until he changes everything.

The Fight for Power:
Fifty shades of grey inspired - A naive but guarded woman meets a handsome billionaire.  He has to have her from the moment he lays eyes on her, while she tries everything in her power to ignore her attraction to him and stay away.  She knows there is something very dark and very dangerous about him and while it scares her, it also intrigues her in a way she never experienced.  He brings her into a world of domination and as much as she tries to fight against his demands, the most basic part of her wants to follow his every command.