Romeo & Juliet - Montagues Win!

Started by Autumn Sativus, February 14, 2014, 08:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martee

Martee sighed sadly, wringing her hands before her.  What should be a day to celebrate - for had they not unmasked two more wicked Capulets? - was marred by the loss of their golden son, their Romeo.  And now this! More scheming, more petty squabbles, more underhanded dealings to consider.  It weighed heavily on her mind.

She lifted her eyes to look to the Friar.  "Dear Lady Rapt - it pains me to say this, as you know we are all faced with uncertainties... However, I can only concur with the others.  You bring suspicion upon yourself by asking others to do what you yourself would not.  You have violated the sanctity of your alliance as surely as if you had cast the first vote against them yourself. May every good soul forgive me if I am wrong, but I cannot bring myself to name any other."

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(7)Rapt - Remi, Bly, Elina, JM, Sunshine, Ryv, Martee
(1)Blythe - Rapt
Total: 8

Yet to Vote
Denivar
Izu
Kerri
Leorobin
Lisar
MistressEvelyn
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Zelric Miras

His voted had little weight as of now, it was clear for whom the gallows were now being prepared. He still felt like he should feel his own gut feeling instead of letting himself be swayed by the hearsay. The last of the Capulets had to be smoked out one way or another and the odds where in their favor with only one of them remaining. Whatever plot she or he might be concocting, they had a good opportunity of foiling it. "My vote is against Blythe. Just a gut feeling."

Goddess of Night

The lady in jade had no idea who could be the last Capulet. Her mind was going in different directions all fueled by the need to protect the innocent, her friends and family. Her hazel eyes glowed as she looked at each face before sighing and rubbing her temples. "I believe Rapt could be of guilty conscience. "
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

lisar

Her eyes roamed from Leorobin to Rapt.  She was unsure of who was guilty, but with what her memory had served up, she could not see any malfeasance lying with Blythe.  There was so much at stake here, most specifically a life at stake.  I'm afraid that I don't have enough information to make an accusation without a shadow of doubt, but I do not have that luxury.  I will cast my vote for Leorobin

Kerri

After much deliberation, and much soul searching, Kerri found herself in a difficult position. Unable to know for certain who the remaining Capulet was she knew it didn't matter a vote must be made. She shook her head hoping that it wasn't so, her vote not really important at this junction, she sighed before softly speaking "Rapt, I truly hope it isn't you."

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Denivar

Solemnly, Denivar cast his vote along with many of the others. "It is time for you to depart, I am afraid, sweet Rapt even though I can't help but be unsure if it is truly you."
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(11)Rapt - Remi, Bly, Elina, JM, Sunshine, Ryv, Martee, MissE, Kerri, Deni, Izu
(2)Blythe - Rapt, Leo
(1)Leo - Lisar
Total: 14

Last Call
Us against the world

Bruja

Takes a mimosa and drinks it down..then three more after that.."If one must die to prove one's innocence, then I shall with gladness. Thank you my Lady Lisar...you of all people have been the most kind to me..and the most faithful." Kisses the lovely on the wrist before waiting for headsman, still seated in her place of honor, unwilling to give up that dignity until they come to take her way.

Izu

Izu looked at Rapt and shook his head. "I also suspect you, Rapt...."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Bruja

Seeing the final vote against her, the Lady Rapt looked at the headsman "Thank you for your kind service sir, I know you will preform your duty admirably" Stood up, gathered her skirts in her hands and waited at the door without a look back to her fellow Montagues. Feeling that such would strike a chord of contrition on her part, for which she was not contrite, nor was she guilty. But proud to die in honor of house Montague the angelic lady held her head high..until it might be removed from her pretty shoulders. (yes yes I know.,.its very theatrical and unnecessary but I so wanted to leave on a Shakespearian note!)

Autumn Sativus

This, by her voice, should be a Montague.
What, dares the slave
Come hither, covered with an antic face,
To fleer and scorn at our solemnity?
Now, by the stock and honor of my kin,
To strike him dead I hold it not a sin.

The votes were tallied and the last drink had been had, poor Rapt the victim of a ravenous crowd though the dear Montague had done not a thing wrong. Reason was not to be heard anymore, the bloodthirst among the group nearing as bad as that of those nasty Capulets which still held the guests in their claws. Perhaps the morrow would bring more good news.

Please cast your votes for the next Friar now. The night round will be conducted simultaneously.
Us against the world

Goddess of Night

Shocked by the incorrect guess she had placed on Rapt the lady in Jade felt guilt seep into her heart. "Rapt... I'm so sorry." She frowned and looked away. "Leorobin has my vote."
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Ryven

Elina

I will cast my vote on one I am certain is a Montague, with no doubt whatsoever.  Martee, I have confidence in your ability and your loyalty.

Martee

Martee nodded solemnly to Elina.  "I thank you for your vote of faith and confidence, dear Lady, but I must concur with Ryven. Remiel has proven himself a true brother to House Montague, and in these troubled times I believe he would serve us well as Friar."

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Blythe

Unhappy that he had guessed wrong and felled one of his own beloved family, Blythe is distressed. He says, "I still believe in Remiel's innocence, so I believe he would do best as Friar."

James Moriarty

Remiel

"Uh, can I refuse?  I'm pretty sure that being Friar is the kiss of death."  His eyes dart quickly from side to side.  "I'd rather see Blythe in the role."

Blythe

Blythe blinks and says slowly to Remiel, sipping a glass of wine as more votes come in, "You're.....voting me for a role that you see as a 'kiss of death?' I had not thought the role so dangerous. I am unsure, dear friend, how I am supposed to view that."

Kerri

I think Denivar would be a good person to have as our next friar.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(4)Remi - Ryven, Martee, Blythe, JM
(1)Blythe - Remi
(1)Denivar - Kerri
(1)Leorobin - MissE
(1)Martee - Elina
Total: 8

Yet to Vote
Denivar
Izu
Leorobin
Lisar
SunshineSparkle
Us against the world

Denivar

I happily vote for Remiel to be the friar.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

lisar

Lisar smiled broadly  I'll vote for Remi  she spoke out loud enough for them to hear her but stopped short, not wanting to indicate if it was because she trusted Remi or wanted to see his head next on the block