Alternative Fantasy world (looking for all) OPEN

Started by Lezna, February 11, 2014, 07:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Ok I want to start a new fantasy world where our party would adventure around this world and fight mercenaries, pirates and other enemies all the while characters falling in love, or just boredom sex. rather than have the usual races (elves and the like) I have created two of my own and I'm open to being introduced to any of you making more. As for the plot I haven't really thought of anything concrete yet but I want something similar to the dragon age plot you know a party gathers to fight a evil force what that force will be is yet to be determined maybe they could be in a civil war situation where all races have split over a problem or maybe a immensely populated 4th race enters the scene and declares war over the other thee? This is all up to discussion so please if you are interested post some ideas or even a character.

Classes
Warrior: Available to Humans and Samenoids
Ranger/Rouge: Available to Humans and Tsuri,
Mage/both black and white: Available to Human and Tsuri

I have included Images but they are only pictures that I have found they are by no means the definite look of them.

Humans are I believe are self explanatory so I don’t think I need to go over them.

Samenoids

Humanoid Sharks capable of living in both land and sea, technically making them amphibians not fish. Samenoids are nomads not designating a specific place as their own and swimming the oceans depending on where the most abundant food was. Despite the other races belief that they were Mindless brutes Samenoids were very intelligent not only capable of speech, both their own language and English, but writing and often traded with humans and other races though the stereotype stuck because of their brutish appearance. Samenoids typically wore no clothing as their genitals remained in their bodies until they needed them (by the way they had sex for both reproduction and pleasure). Women did cover their breasts, though they were smaller compared to most races, using a cloth made from seaweed.

When it comes to battle Samenoids were very blunt to say the least both men and women were permitted to fight in war and were painted with war paint to distinguish their ranks. As for weapons Samenoids tended to prefer their clawed hands and jaws, lined with hundreds of teeth, though they do occasionally use weapons supplied to them by their allies. Samenoids have evolved natural armour thick enough to stop swords and arrows, though repeated hits will eventually take effect. This race are incapable of magic of any kind, Despite only being able to be soldiers Samenoid’s make up for it by being many times stronger than any other race than can be soldiers.

Concept 1

Concept 2

Tsuri

Tsuri are an odd species that is neither plant nor animal but more of a mixture between them. Humans claim that they were once human’s who practiced the dark arts and god punished them by turning them into half human half trees. Tsuri dispute this and as such hate humans considering their story an insult which has heightened tensions between the races. Tsuri range in appearances however their basic appearance is their skin was typically different shades of brown their ‘hair’ was in actuality leaves that come autumn would shed and regrow just as any tree would. Their bones were wooden, though it was incredibly strong this wood sticks out of their heads allowing the leaves to grow which is exposed when they shed them, the rest of their body was animalistic however. Tsuri Clothing consisted of Plants, vines, flowers and leaves made into clothing which was usually only designed to covering their genitals. When it comes to sex the Tsuri are more ritualistic about it breeding more like animals they only allowed reproductive sex during a specific season so all their children were born in the optimal season to grow. Since Tsuri could decide to become pregnate or not Pleasure sex was allowed all year round so long as pregnancy wasn’t achieved.

When it comes to fighting Tsuri are fearsome warriors their proficiency on the battlefield one of the many reasons that wars with them wasn’t all that common. Tsuri weaponry was typically wooden specifically bows and arrows the bows being ritualistically made from the Tsuri’s dead comrades using their bones as wood. Despite this seemingly gruesome ritual they never killed to acquire their comrade’s bones waiting until one would naturally die. Tsuri would also wear armour made of an incredibly hard bark that had an appearance and strength similar to leather armour. Tsuri can be born with magic and those who are born with it are usually raised to be healers though battle magic is taught in times of war and to a select few who show proficiency in it. Physically this race cannot keep up with the other two main races.

Concept 1

Concept 2

I’d also like to add another but I can’t think of one right at this moment. feel free to suggest some, so long as they aren’t like elves or dwarves I want some uniqueness to this fantasy land also another class would be nice, maybe something Samenoids could be.
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Chreestafer

I hold interest in this, and I have a dragonborn(think d&d not skyrim) character I'd like to play, if your intrigued I can pm you his concept. 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

KnightNelson20

I am interested as well. If I think of any concepts ill be sure to share them.