News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vampire Knight (F for M)

Started by Usani, February 09, 2014, 11:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

So, for a while I had someone play Zero Kiryuu for me but sadly they stopped for whatever reason.  It's been a while and I've starting to seriously crave a rp with someone playing Zero against my OC.

Haruka and Zero have been childhood friends since they were very young.  Well, when Haruka turned 13 her family had to move away due to her father's company being transferred to the US.  So, over the years she learned how to speak English and learned how Americans lived and in all honesty she was never a fan of it, she missed her home in Japan.  When she turned 15 she was sent a full scholarship to attend Cross Academy. 

She ends up being put into the night class because there is a secret that only her family knew about.  Haruka is a vampire but not like others.  She is one who can feed off energy instead of blood and she is able to control it so she doesn't hurt others.  She can feed on blood but only if it's from someone she trusts.  Another gift that she has is that no matter how much blood she loses her blood cells will always regenerate which means she can't die from loss of blood.  Which means that Zero would be able to feed from her without hurting her at all and same would go for her as well.  So, eventually they both make the decision that since neither they both are safe from hurting one another that they can feed from each other whenever needed.  Haruka has never had anyone feed from her so one thing she'll learn is the arousing effects she will feel and that's when things get interesting.  It will start out when she's 18.

I want this to eventually turn into a D/s rp where he's the Dom.  PM me if interested and I'll discuss more.

Usani

Still would love to find someone to play Zero for me!

Usani

Pleeeeeeeeeaase???   O:) O:)