Wish to RP with me but want to do so in another setting than the Marvel Universe?
1. When sending me a PM like a good little boy: HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT SETTING YOU WANT TO PLAY!(Having five possible settings is not good, but having two or three puts us on the right path)
2. When sending me a PM like a good little boy: HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU WANT TO PLAY.(Images are not mandatory, I like finding them for you if needed, but PLEASE be ready to produce a character idea, I build my worlds around your character after all so it is tremendously important.
3. When sending me a PM like a good little boy: BE PATIENT, I AM BURIED IN PMS SOMETIMES!(One thing that I can guarantee you is when I start an RP, I make sure that I love it. It may take time to set up an RP, and if we do not hit it off, I may just not start it at all. I am fiercely loyal to my partners if they fit my tastes.)
4. When sending me a PM like a good little boy: IMPRESS ME, YOUR FIRST PM OR TWO IS WHAT WILL MAKE ME WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU!(I am not trying to be an elitist or something, as I said, I receive a lot of PMs so whenever one really impresses me, it will stick with me and I will try to push to RP with you.)
5. When sending me a PM like a good little boy: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS DO NOT WAIT UNTIL I AM INVESTED TO REVEAL THAT THERE IS A DEALBREAKER, THAT YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE PLAYING MY PERFECT PARTNER'S CHARACTERS, ETC... (It's annoying)
Yikes, what a bitch-fit!
I actually have more than eighty characters all stashed up in hidden F-list profiles. These characters will all be used in the different RPs I will have in my Marvel world. I also have several more ideas for even more characters.
No heroes have marked and changed the world like the Avengers have. They are the world's first force against any external force that would do us harm. All of them are regarded as legends, especially the original group consisting of Admiral America, Armor Man, Horus, Fairy and Doctor Olympus. Over the years, their ranks grew, some left, some returned, the Avengers team has always been a breathing, living thing. Each era of superheroing seems to be linked to one of the many formations of the group.
An unknown to the public event pushed the Avengers away from each other recently. Little has been known what happened to Earth's Mightiest Heroes but one thing is for sure. They will not stay down for long.
The Fantastic Four:
If the Avengers are Earth's Mightiest Heroes, the Fantastic Four are the first super family. It all started when a small and young group of scientists were sent to the space station for research. This was a chance of a lifetime for such youth. What happened during that trip to space though, was a different thing. On their second day, the scientists' space station was hit by powerful solar radiations. Several of the life support systems malfunctions, only the men and woman who would go to become the Fantastic four, and the man who would grow to become their worst nemesis survived, as they had simply been at the right place at the right time.
They waited, in a small room that had just enough air, for a week. Rescue came, and upon their return on Earth, they realized that they had been changed on a genetic level. The Fantastic Four grew to become some of the Earth's brightest minds and most powerful team of superheroes. While the Latverian man who had been with them grew to become King Doom.
The original five X-men, now all around the age of 26-29 have been fighting for mutant and human coexistence since they were 14. Mentored by Henry Xavier, their numbers grew over the years. At first it was only a small student body who became a superhero team. As the students matured, more members joined. In time they opened the school to the New Mutants, a group of six young mutants who they are tutored and mentored into superheroism. Several years later, the school opened up and welcomed a lot more students, having a big student body, the X-men, having grown and learned at Xavier's Institute of Higher Learning now working on the next generation of mutants. Three years ago, Magneto, head of the Brotherhood of mutants, vowed that his fight for mutant supremacy was finished and instead founded a mutant nation on the island of Genosha in the Indian ocean.
It was a year and a half ago that tragedy hit the X-men in a way that they could never have anticipated. Their mentor and leader, Professor Xavier was chose in the chest during a peaceful mutant rally. When he had come upon the podium to inspire the masses before him, he was shot without mercy. The killer never found. Helios, field leader of the X-men, and Xavier's first X-man disbanded the X-men. It was during their hiatus that he started looking through his mentor's memoirs and found the man's next project. X-Corp. Mutant embassies all over the world that would grant protection to mutants on the run. The younger of these mutants would then be sent from the X-Corps to the institute.
After a genocide on Genosha that claimed a million mutant lives, Helios revealed the project, instituting teams of mutants all over the globe in the different X-Corp buildings. In a way, he wanted that the countless deaths within the mutant nation would not happen again. And X-Corp was in part one of his ways of dealing with that. He always came out to the public, revealing that Xavier's Institute was a mutant school, and that the X-men team had always been the teachers and faculty members of the institution.
In the shadows, Helios also assembled a team of killers he named X-Force. This team's sole goal was to take out threats to mutants before they could take out mutants. This shadow team is known to nobody save for Helios and the actual members. It is highly illegal but deemed imperative if the mutant race is to survive.
And at the heart of Mutant Town, the highest hub of mutant activity, is X-Factor Investigations. A private investigating firm that deal with the population of mutants in the city. Though Helios has approved of the leader of the team, he has no control or say in the matters of the firm.
Slot 1: Available
a)New member of X-men(possibly tied to Weapon X)
c)Rogue Mutant(possibly brother or former friend of New X-man, hopefully also tied to Weapon X)
Slot 2: Available
a)X-Factor Investigations Leader
Slot 3: Available
a) Member of X-Corp Paris
b) New Student
Slot 1: Taken
a) New Avenger
b) Young Avenger
Slot 2: Taken
Want to suggest other slots? Other combinations? Let me know!