You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:16:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sub M seeking Dom M  (Read 145 times)

Offline SweetRevengeTopic starter

• Flip a coin; Horns or Halo?
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • I stand tall, for the world needs a new hero...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sub M seeking Dom M
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:46:15 PM »
Hey =J

It's only been a few months since I really started to accept myself and my taste for both female and male genders. I want to add more to my 'gay-life' and I'm thinking that I should do things that really interest me. One of those things is being dominated. Being a guy who's always closed off his girly side, I want to let it out more and one of the best ways I came up with is RP. I haven't really had any M x M rp's, but I honestly want something that'll get me craving more. It needs to be sexy, it needs to make me feel pulled into it.

This being said, I'm rather open-minded. I don't mind multiple characters, and though I RP as a guy best, I can sometimes fill in the roll of a girl too. It's a lot easier to list my off's rather than my on's, so I'll start with those;

OFF'S

Poop.
Mutilation
Humilitation

ON'S (These are things that will more likely interest me, but obviously not limited to)

Multiple partners/orgies/threesome/
Public sex
Pee
Men that aren't all muscle (I don't like too much muscle, but fit is good)

For characters and stories, I got the generic lists for the moment. More may be added later on as I think of more stories.

Furry/ Furry
Furry/ human
Vampire/ human
vampire/ vampire
Knight/ squire
Knight/ prince
knight/ knight
Hitman/ Alibi
Angel/ demon
Dragon/ Dragon
Dragon/ Elf