All ideas are open for discussion this are just a bases for the story to go on. A few stories are other peoples I have taken and tweaked to for my own pleasure or I left them the way they were.The one in purple is the one I want to do the mostThe Red one is my second favoriteThe Blue is my third favorite
Ones like this mean they are taken or in discussion Though you can still inquire about them.
The rest are all ones I just want to do :)
• Victorian Love
- Settled in the very midst of the Victorian Era, live four young souls, Cathleen, Chloe, Nathaniel, and Austin all destined by fate. Now in this Era there where arranged marriages, purity and nobility all which are taken with the utmost seriousness. There is more that meets the eye when it comes to society and the preciousness of blue blood. Families can grow appart by greed and envy, but that is never close enough to the cruelty among the youngsters. Our four young souls are all destined to be married, Cathleen the eldest of the Lyons sisters is to be married to Nathaniel and Chloe the youngest of the Lyons sisters is to be married to Austin. The boys will be staying at the girls house for six months and then will be aloud to return home for a week so they can prepare for the wedding and then they will be wed. Cathleen first and the following day Chloe. The sisters are a forced not to be messed with, but have the girls finally met the match and these stubborn stubborn boys have they finally met what will tame there wild spirits. For this I am looking for another woman and two men
• Blood Slave
- The vampire should be old, noble, blueblood. It's a common thing for a vampire to take a blood slave, and our Vampire has a few of them. Though like many vampires he has his favorite, but unlike most the poor devil has grown to care for his slave, treating her wonderfully but nonetheless keeping her locked up in his mansion day and night, never allowing her out. In a moment of poor judgement, the vampire agrees to let her outside in the gardens for no more then half an hour, only to return to find she's escaped. Brokenhearted, he immodestly sets out to find a new bloodslave, vowing not to care for her as much as his previous slave, and using her like a slave should be used. My character would play the new slave he's selected, locked up in his chambers for him to use and abuse as he pleases, keeping her for sex and blood and whatever else he desires.• Fate takes Shape - This is a story of Fate and a little bad luck, or maybe good luck, but only Aria and Kaine will know. I have an idea for how I want this story to play out or at least start.
• A Cowboy's Mare - A Cowboy setting in 1890. The man is a land owner and retired cowboy. His land stretches for miles and day to day is run by his sons and Farmhands who lived in the main farm. He lives in his cabin on the edge of his land at the foot of the "Dark" mountains. He likes to sit on his porch reading and writing and generally being alone. A man disliked by people due to his sharp tongue and rude demeanor and supposed wandering eyes and hands. Until one day he sat on the porch watching the sun set with the rain pouring all around as he often did he saw a lone figure stumbling towards him To clear up the confusion I wasn't looking for a pony-girl/anthro type story, although if you present a good enough story, you maybe able to convince me other wise.
So there he was. The rooftop that held his fate. Kaine stood peering over the edge, one foot on the knee high ledge and he did so. His stood, with his will unwavering. He came to this rooftop just about every night. It was a quiet, dark place, where he could sufficiently hear the evils of the streets below. Gunshots. Shouting. Screeching tires. All of this was so.... Usual... New York at night, was perhaps one of the most feared things by many citizens of this "fine" country. And it well should be, he figured. It was when the freaks came out to play... Standing quietly as he peered over the ledge, Kaine's mind was wandering. He thought of nothing and everything at the same time. Almost as if his train of thought was replaced by an electron whizzing about at lightspeed around his nucleus of a person. Kaine had been contemplating simply... Jumping off at this point in his life. Shaking his head, Kaine stepped back. "No... That's the cowardly way out..." He stepped away from the ledge. "I'm not a coward..."
Aria was a good girl for the most part, but she had managed to find her self in a bit of a predicament, she had stolen from the leader of one of the most dangerous gangs in New York city, she did it out of the love for the man who raised her. But now as she ran through the halls of an old office building, running for her life, she wondered if it was the right choice, should she have stolen, or just let it go. But that wasn't what she should be thinking about now, she needed to run and fast to find a way to get away from this man this thug who had intents of killing her. She knew he had a gun he had after all shot at her twice and missed thankfully. Aria hit a corner and had a choice of going down a hall or up stairs, she turned and ran up the stairs pushing the door open at the top of the stairs and finding herself outside. Aria paused for a second and looked around the roof clueless to the find out that another person was on this roof. Aria turned and kept running turning the corner on the roof and running right into a man, she screamed and jumped backing looking up at him her eyes filled with terror. Tears brimmed the corners of her big red eyes, her lips pierced in fear, her blonde curls a mess from running. She looked at him and opened her mouth to speak, but no words would come from her lips.
Then a gun shot rang out and Aria screamed and leaped forward tackling the man, her body causing him to go backwards off the roof her body going with his. Her eyes widen as she realized she had just tackled them off of the roof. God don't let us die, don't let me have just killed a stranger. Her thoughts screamed out in her head. But their bodies hit softness then tumbled and thumped to the ground a good eight feet from the air. Pain pushed into Aria's body, she landed on her side and back. Her head hit the ground making her black out. The world going dark as she lay there oblivious to the man she just tackled off the roof and the state he was in.
My view of it which isn't set in stone. Is about a young girl say 19 with a tragic past. Emotionally she is broken and afraid. Her life having been one mess after another. Her foster mother beat her and her foster father raped her. She ran at 12 and found her real mother who was a crazed drug addict but the woman treated her better than her foster parents did. So she lived with them. On her 19th birthday a man broke into her house and killed her mother, ripping her to shreds literally the man grew claws and ripped her to pieces. She hid in a closet and the man heard her crying and found her he bit her neck nearly ripping her throat out and left her for dead. long story short she woke a vampire and killed everyone in the hospital ward. Afraid of herself she ran and found the small farm she hoped it was abandoned. The man I was thinking be a lycan (he doesn't have to be) But I was thinking he be in his mid to early 40's. He's a rude and cruel man though it is no fault of his own, he had a child in high school and after his girlfriend gave birth she left him with the child. Leaving him bitter to women and the world around him. He never bothered dating after that, butut this new girl deing so delicate and afraid and needing help he finds himself softening. Though of course at first he treats her like he would any other woman or person.
• Whatever it takes
- Going to a new school is always a delicate time for any girl. It helps to have a friend, and when you meet , you think you've found the best friend in the world. She understands you in ways no one else does. In the end, it's you who first kiss her, and that kiss leads to some light other petting, and you finally understand that you're a lesbian. You have to tell the family. When you get up the courage to blurt it out at dinner, it doesn't go well, and soon Daddy is yelling and Mom is weeping. You dash a retreat up to your room, also crying. Later that night, as a dutiful father, your father come upstairs to try and work out what happened to you, his little girl, and with the determination that he can change you back, whatever it takes. I haven't decided if I want another girl to play Alana or if I am going to just play her and not have her have a major role. If a girl is interested in playing then please pm so we can discuss it. But I defiantly want a guy for the dad
• A Tragic Plea - You killed her. You hit her with your car and you killed her. But you did worse than that. You ran away. Glancing in your mirror you thought you had got away with it. But then as you sped away you looked in the review mirror. And her husband was staring after you. He knew you and he knew what you had done. He was her husband and you kept expecting to hear from the police. Expected he would come and find you and get revenge. But nothing......You cannot help but feel guilty. You are shocked and ashamed of what you have done. You want to atone but he did not tell the police. It has been weeks and the poor man has let you get away with it. But you cannot cope with the guilt so you make your way to his house. To explain and repent for what you did. For what you took away from him. You will do anything for his forgiveness. I saw this and loved it. Not sure what I want exactly from the story, but I think it has many possibilities for great plots.
• Not such a typical night
- It's a normal Friday night. The bars are crowded and it's hard to move around without bumping into somebody. Jane has come with a few friends, not looking for men, but just looking to dance and drink off the frustration of the past few weeks. Crammed against the bar, it's easy to tell she's got a feisty temperament by the way she glares at anyone who bumps into her, even turning around to snarl at a few of the worst offenders. In fact, it is at the exact moment when the bartender places her drink on the bar that she's turned around, telling off some man for pressing a bit too close. You have been watching Janie all night, and now have the perfect opportunity to slip something into her drink. It only takes a few minutes for her to become unusually wobbly on her feet, and you can see her blinking slowly. Being quite the gentlemen, you wrap an arm around her waist and lead her outside. And don't return. Her friends are left wondering, figuring she's run off with some guy. But in truth, she hasn't. He's run off with her. • A Welcomed rescue - The illegitimate child of the king, the princess strives to prove herself. She becomes a miraculous archer and favorite among some of the court. Her older sibling grows jealous over this and takes her within the forest for a hunt where he tries to kill her. Left to die within the forest she is saved by a ranger who possibly may have been banished from the kingdom and has a vendetta against the king and his family. This is another one that I want to develop with a partner.
• A Dangerous Love – Two years ago Juliana’s sister was murdered on her 18th birthday, the cops never found out who killed her, but all they knew was it was a man. Sara, Juliana’s sister had been Juliana’s best friend and the two had been closer than any two people in the world. After Sara was murdered Juliana lost all hope for mankind and turned into this shy closed off person, completely unlike the girl she used to be, she just wasn’t whole without her sister. Now 18 herself and going off to college Juliana meets a guy in his twenty’s that just moved to the area where she just started school. The two click instantly and Juliana falls in love with him instantly. However she has no idea that her knight in shining armor is the man that murdered her sister. I want to build on this story with a partner, but this is what I have so far.
• An Exotic Obsession –A stripper or an exotic dancer as Alice prefers to be called has been a dancer her whole life. When she was 16 she broke her ankle right before a big dance recital and it ruined her career forever. She lost her scholarship to Julliard and well to make matters worse she had never been that bright so getting into school on grades was impossible. So Alice did the only thing she could with her dancing knowledge and lack of education she became a stripper at Little Darlings. Now at 24 she’s okay with the life she lives, she takes college classes part time at the local community college and is still at Little Darlings. Although there was a new man that came into Little Darlings on the nights that she worked. He would come in and watch her and only her than get up and leave once she was done and the look in his eyes was different than the other men who watched her. They seemed angry that she was dancing, but he never said anything to her he would just watch even when he had paid for private dances he never spoke. Just sat back and watched her. Another that I want to build with a partner, but I was thinking he be a werewolf or a vampire.
• My Last Breath – There she was he had finally found her; had been 400 years since he had last seen her beautiful face, but he finally found his girl. Catherina as she had been originally named back in 27 BC, in the time of Caesar, was his soul mate his one true love. But their fat had always been doomed when he was a young man of 22 a witch had put a spell on him for stealing her coin. The woman had said that he would only ever love one woman, but never be able to have her. She would die or be killed just as they were to be married and he would have to leave on until the world came to an end or until he was able to break the spell and marry his beloved. Well he thought the woman was a crazy, so he went on living and found Catherina, a palace dancer, who he fell in love with instantly and she did for him as well. They planned to be married, but just as the woman said a few days before their marriage she had been run over by a carriage and killed. As the years went on he never aged and years turned into decades. As generations passed he would find Catherina again with different names all similar to her original; Cathy, Kate, Katherine, Cat, Katrien, Katriina, Caitrìona and many more. But each time he found her she would have no recollection of past life though each time her reincarnation would fall in love with him and they would plan to get married and before they wed she would get killed or die of some weird disease. The last time Catherina had been reincarnated 400 years ago he never approached her, he had taken her life from her each time she lived, she died because of him and he couldn’t take killing her again. She deserved a better life. And he thought that if he let her go that she would fall in love with another man and marry him and then her soul could rest. So he kept his distance watching her age and marry and have children and die of old age. For four hundred years he wandered the world thinking he had finally allowed her to escape his curse even though it meant he would never die. But here she was right in front of him dancing as she did in each life. This time she was a ballerina so fragile so tiny and the perfect image of his darling Catherina, each reincarnation had looked like Catherina and had her personality, but this one was the exact replica of Catherina. He had walked by this studio window a million times before and never seen her, but here she was now in front of and part of him was sad to see her. He thought he had finally freed her, but he hadn’t. And he couldn’t let her go like he had in his last life.
• Love At Last Sight - “Rose, I’m sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year.” Who knew one simple sentence could change a life so drastically? Rose is a normal seventeen year old girl with a normal life, normal friends, and what she thought to be normal vision. When she receives the news her vision is slowly deteriorating, she doesn't know what to think. Her life is over. What's a life without being able to see? A young man who tackled Rose to the ground, mistakingly thinking she was about to commit suicide. He's handsome, suave, and has no idea why Rose is so upset. And even though she is a complete stranger, he decides he wants to help her feel better. With four months until her vision is gone forever, Rose slowly falls in love with this happy-go-lucky young man, but never reveals her problem to him. She's scared. Will he stay with her when he finds out she's going blind? Or will he ditch her when he finds out the truth?
• (I have no name for this one yet) - Kyla's stepbrother appears on her doorstep four years after his mother kicked her out because she caught the two in bed together. As young teens the two always butted heads Kyla was down to earth even though she and her father were millionaires. She loved horse back riding and the open road. But her step brother loved that he had money and threw it around. When their parents got married Kyla was none to happy about it nor was her new stepbrother, but as time went on Kyla bloomed into something gorgeous and beautiful, every man wanted her. As for her stepbrother he too blossomed into a handsome man, and every girl wanted to be with him and unlike his sister he took full advantage of it and became a womanizer. Although the two began to get under each others skin in a new way, each desiring each other. Kyla slowly fell in love with her asshole of an older brother and he used that to get her into bed with him. Little did he know that he loved her as well. When his mother walks in on them the next morning she goes off and kicks her out and of course afraid to loose his fortune her stepbrother does nothing. With her father dead and her step mother controlling her money she just runs, changes her name and makes a life for herself. But now four years later here's her stepbrother on her door step as Handsome as ever, but the last man she wants to see.
This ones a bit out of the norm for me
So this one’s a little bit off of my norm, but I am in the mood for something new. Usually I am more of a submissive, actually I am almost always a submissive, but a book I just read got me in the mood for a more dominate roll.
I don’t have story line created yet. But the general bases is;
Humans keep monsters as slaves for fighting and protection, but there is one who refuses to fight. He is special since he can use magic by creating spells with his songs, but he refuses to sing too... will he, for his master?
I just know I want the story to start with him chained up in a fighting arena. He is on sale because he will not fight even though he is one of the more powerful demons. He doesn’t want to kill for sport or entertainment.
The rest of the story I want to create with a partner.
Lately I have gotten into a lot of Lycan based stories and a lot of my stories can switch between human or supernatural characters. If you have any ideas defiantly shoot them my way.
For now that's all I have I will update later though :)
You can also PM me if you have any questions or want to hear any of the ideas that I have that aren't fully thought out just yet or pm me if you would like to just create a story from scratch, but other than that if you have any story idea's I'm really not picky.