You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 10:18:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Gay Josh Hutcherson!  (Read 240 times)

Offline PanzerDude92Topic starter

Looking for a Gay Josh Hutcherson!
« on: February 05, 2014, 08:56:56 PM »
I know what you're thinking. What kind of request is this? Ha!

I've recently grown a liking to the actor Josh Hutcherson. I dare not call it an obsession because to my degree, I don't believe I've gotten to that point (Yet). I've enjoyed many of his movies from Bridge to Terabithia to The Hunger Games. I was wondering if someone would like roleplay a longterm/shortterm scenario with me playing another male actor/original character of my own and someone play Josh for me? I know it's a bit of a silly request, and I probably will not get any responses, but nevertheless, I thought that I would try!

I'll take anybody who wants to do anything from Modern Realistic/Modern Fantasy/Horror settings with this Josh Hutcherson/Random Guy of our Choice pairing.

P.S. I promise that as long as I am unapproved and limited to this specific forum I will keep any Rated NC-17 situations and above out. Strictly PG-13 here! (For now).

I'm extremely nice and laid back. Seriously guys. I don't care about your gender either. I'm friendly! Hit me up. :D