You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:58:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New and Improved RP Request (mostly seeking M characters)  (Read 226 times)

Offline AysandeTopic starter

New and Improved RP Request (mostly seeking M characters)
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:59:41 PM »

Thanks for having a look here :) You won't find a single idea here, simply because I've decided to make it simple and put my RP request and my O&O all in the same place. Yup, that's it! I am using the board's wiki instead. So you will find my ideas here, and there are quite a few of them. My O&O are on the same page, so once you reach the end of my requests, you'll know what there is to know about me. I'll still give you a few cues here though:
  • I'm easy going, easy to talk to and, I hope, easy to work with.
  • I write at least 300 words (3-4 paragraphs), often more, and would prefer to have a partner that can return the favor.
  • Unless RL throws me a curve ball, I should give you at least 1 post a week.
  • I write in the past tense, 3rd person, which is what most people do here anyway.
  • I'm not a grammar Nazi, but I don't appreciate having to decipher a post to be able to read it.
  • I RP only on the forums, not in PM or IM

I almost forgot! Please contact me through PM to discuss the idea that caught your eye.

Thank you!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 06:09:54 PM by Aysande »