You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:37:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Xenolord

Re: Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2014, 11:56:36 AM »
Okay so, dunno if you guys are okay with me jumping in like this but... I had an idea I'd like to share, working off my previous one. What if said evil magical girl was an older one (not Rita Repulsa old here but like... late 20s) and has discovered her powers dwindling. What if she got in in her head that if she could collect enough sexual energy from younger magical girls, she could restore her own powers.

Also, what if said evil magical girl had 2 - 3 other magical girl's (I dunno, maybe traitors) working for her, in promise that they gain the knowledge that their boss hopes to invoke?

I dunno. Just an idea.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:17:52 PM by XenoLord »

Offline bokotousamuraiTopic starter

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2014, 01:26:47 PM »
hmm...very good, gives our villain some motivation, though I'd say she needs magical and sex is good means of producing emotional energy. If the girls could lose their magic powers it gives them incentive to fight.

Offline Xenolord

« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2014, 01:40:33 PM »
That it does. Heh... emotions... Sorry, brain slipped into Madoka for a second. Yea, I think giving them a reason to fight would be a much better idea.

Offline Kaedia

« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2014, 01:49:28 PM »
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this avenue so far. So far the idea doesn't sound exceedingly appealing to me.

Offline Yugishogun

• Giver of amazing items to all those in need
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Elliquiy Arms! Maku Spark!!!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2014, 02:02:31 PM »
I second Zefie's emotions. I liked the basic monster-of-the-week plot.

Offline bokotousamuraiTopic starter

« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »
we're just venting, being a forum RP and all a monster of the week plot is going to better over all, but a main villain in the background could be something to work with.

Actually Rita Repulsa was mentioned, so I'm seeing a power rangers structure were the main baddie is always sending out monster of the week.

Offline Kaedia

« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »
I'm just having a bit of a hard time clicking with one part. I'm not much of a fan of the acquisition of power through sexual energy. I'm not saying I'm shooting it down I just would rather keep my character out of that if possible.

Having a Big Bad would add a focus, as I suggested earlier, but I don't know how I feel about having a single magical woman being that Big Bad.

I know, I know. I'm picky. There really isn't enough yet for me to completely gauge how I'd feel. I'll wait and see how it develops and chime in here and there.

Offline Xenolord

« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2014, 03:27:03 PM »
Boko was right. I was shooting for a power rangers slash sailor moon kinda big bad. Sits on the sidelines and sends motds to do her work.

If you guys have another suggestion about why she's evil, I'll listen.