Looking for Partners. F for M or F (will double) - Updated 3-21-14

Started by Titania 91, January 25, 2014, 08:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titania 91

My Ons and Offs Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195384.0

Hello! The name is Titania 91. I am new to Elliquiy but I have ventured through the internet over the past few years finding sites but always getting in trouble for things that may be considered a little to 'grown up'. Considering I am 22, the last thing I want to be doing are plots involving high school students and drama.

I would prefer to play the younger, more innocent character in my role plays but I do double with female partners. I love historical settings, darker themes, romance and adventure plots. These are always the most fun. I don't do fandoms, only because to do so I feel as though I am compromising the entire original work so it's best if we don't do that.

I do not like people who godmod and I don't like people who tell me how to play my character. It really is annoying and it is my biggest pet peeve. If we are going to role play together, please, please, please have a decent understanding of grammar and proper spelling. It is very difficult to reply when punctuation isn't used correctly or there are so many misspelled words I can't understand the post.

Role playing with me, I would prefer for it to be done here on E as a Thread or a PM, and then email but I do not have an IM service and will not be using one. I won't compromise on this. As far as post length goes, could you at least give a paragraph? It's very difficult to write a good story with someone who only writes one or two sentences as a response. Role play is a chance to be creative! I'm not saying you have to describe every single tiny detail but a little bit of imagination certainly goes a long way. I would also prefer to role play in third person POV versus anything else.

I think that is pretty much it as far as my role play style. Now then, I have comprised a list of settings I enjoy and just some generic pairings. Hopefully we can come up with something!

Medieval Plot Craving!
He wanted a wife that was a proper lady, beautiful and well aware of her position as wife. He thought he found the perfect bride in a beautiful young woman of good family and wealth. They don't really communicate before the marriage and it is the day after he is we'd to her he realizes his new bride is nothing like he imagined she loves to ride in breeches, astride a horse, duel with men and foot race. She is not as proper as he likes and is determined to make her into the proper bride. This plot allows for a lot of humor and a lot of arguing that I'm sure goes into hot passionate lovemaking. And a danger of course could be lurking in one of his enemies. After all, you can't be a great landowner without some sort of political enemy. To discuss further, please message me!

Frozen Plot Craving!
If you have seen disney's Frozen, then you know that the beautiful Anna got her happily ever after but her sister Elsa did not. Having been isolated because of her powers, she has now found her ability to control it. And with Anna and Kristoff living their dream, perhaps there may be love in the cards for the Ice Queen. My idea centers around one of a prince Hans' older brothers coming and trying to make amends for his younger brother's mistakes, making the man a complete OC. The only thing controlled is that he is from the Southern Isles and obviously one of Han's twelve older brothers and not the heir to his own throne. If this isn't your cup of tea, I understand. I was just inspired!

Settings I Enjoy (An expanded list is in my O/O link)
Medieval
Renaissance
Georgian
Regency
Victorian
Modern

Generic Pairings
Roman Senator x Slave
Roman Senator x New Bride
Lord x Peasant Girl
Prince x Bride
King x Bride
God x Human
Vampire x Human (Not Twilight)
Shape shifter x Human
Abusive Boyfriend x Abused Girlfriend
Abusive Husband x Abused Wife
Elf x Human
Thief x Lady
Prince x Thief (Think Robin Hood in female form)

Fandom Pairings
Frozen: Elsa x OC
Game of Thrones: Sansa x OC
Game of Thrones: OC x OC
Harry Potter: Rose Weasley x Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter: OC American Witch x OC English Wizard
Fairy Tale: Beauty and the Beast
Fairy Tale: Sleeping Beauty
Fairy Tale: Snow White
Myth: Hades and Persephone

And anything you can think of really. I would like to hear any plot ideas or pairings you might have! I really would. Please PM me so we can discuss plot ideas together. Thanks!

Titania 91

Titania 91

Queen Elsa