Black Spiral Dancers (W20, Extreme)

Started by Jaded, January 23, 2014, 11:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I am curious if there would be any interest in a Werewolf: the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary (though earlier WtA versions will probably work as well) game focused on a pack of Black Spiral Dancers and possibly their Fomori/Human allies. 

My thought for a plot is that they have been tasked with freeing a powerful bane that has long been contained somewhere in or near a small town.  It would start with establishing a hive, gathering information, and move on to going to war with the local Sept. 

The pack would be made up of Cliaths and Fosterns (I am thinking that each character will roll 3d6 to determine starting exp, if you roll ten or more, you start as a Fostern).  I would probably give a few free points towards a totem for the pack, and run some NPC lackeys. 

It would be rated Extreme, though the amount and type of content would depend on the actions of the players.

Any interest?

Ghostwheel

Last time I played WtA must have been a decade or so ago... did they make many/any changes since then?

Never played as the BSDs though, mostly as werewolves focused on destroying them and the like, and I've got some good memories of infiltrating and taking out a couple of Pentex factories.

Jaded

There are some changes in the 20th Anniversary rules, but it is more refinement than a rewrite I believe.  There are a few differences in skills/talents/knowledges I believe, and maybe with the gifts.  But they should be close enough (assuming you are familiar with the, uh, Revised edition I think) that it wouldn't be a huge issue. 

Pumpkin Seeds