News:

Main Menu

Some random joke!

Started by Le RandomBloke, August 13, 2008, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Not for long. Man, this is getting un-funny real fast. Didn't anybody like my last joke?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Mathim on August 18, 2008, 03:34:35 PM
Not for long. Man, this is getting un-funny real fast. Didn't anybody like my last joke?

I knew that one already D:

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

HairyHeretic

Ditto. How about this one ...

A guy is travelling through the middle of the US, through some natives lands, and he sees a sign 'Medicine man wanted'. He figures if he can get that, it'll be a pretty easy life for a while, and since he knows ventriloquism, he can make like he has magic powers.

So he heads into the village and searches out the chief, announces he's come about the job. The chief is somewhat less than impressed by this prospect, so the guy says "Let me show you my magic powers." and the chief, reluctantly, agrees.

By now a few of the village have drifted in to watch the show. The guy walks up to the chiefs tent, the crowd gather round, and the guy announces that he will show his magic powers by asking the chiefs dog some questions, and the dog will talk.

"Dog ... no talk." says the chief, shaking his head.

The guy turns to the dog and asks the dog if the chief is a good master. "Yes." says the dog. "He feeds me well, lets me in the teepee when it gets cold. He is a good master."

The crowd are fairly impressed by this, but the chief isn't convinced. "Dog, no talk." he says stubbornly.

"Ok" says the guy. "How about we talk to your horse?"

"Horse .. no talk." says the Chief, but he's not as convinced as before.

The guy repeats the performance with the horse, and by now more of the village have gathered. "Is the chief a good master?" he asks, and throws his voice so the horse seems to answer. "Yes, he is a good master. He takes me for many rides, we fly over the plains, and he feeds me well."

"Horse .. no talk." says the Chief, but you can see he's starting to waver now. The guy figures one more demonstration ought to land him the job. He looks around, but there's no other animals in sight. Just then he hears a noise from the back of the tent, and leading the crowd round he sees a pen with some sheep in it. He points to the pen and says "I'll now ask one of the sheep."

The chief cuts him off with a shout of "NOOOOOOOOOO! Sheep LIES!"

- - -

Probably predicatable, but what the hell :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Mathim

That's a pretty good one, I have to admit.

A guy goes up to a prostitute and asks her for a blowjob. They negotiate a price and go into an alley. But when they get there, he starts jacking himself off instead of letting her suck his cock.
"What are you doing?" She asks him, since if he cums, it means he just paid her to watch him jack off, instead of having her suck him off.
"If I'm paying that much," the guy pants as he continues to beat himself off, "You're not getting the easy one."
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).