You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:13:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Liquid Sky [M/M] [M/F]  (Read 248 times)

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

Liquid Sky [M/M] [M/F]
« on: January 23, 2014, 02:51:50 PM »
I ran this game a long time ago before I had a muse-crash and it led to its death. This is meant to take place in the universe of the 1980's cult classic film Liquid Sky which incorporated New Wave culture, science-fiction and rest of the assorted weirdness into what in my opinion is perhaps one of the coolest films ever. I am looking to play the character of Jimmy from the film, the notorious bad boy model who works in the underground fashion scene. Your character can either be an OC or even someone from the film. That is a choice I leave to you, although I am inclined to think this is the kind of story which should work best with an OC.

I don't have anything in the form of a traditionally structured plot as this is meant to eschew traditional structures and norms much like the film and instead intends to create a hazy, surreal world of its own. One potential plot strand could be Jimmy taking an up and coming model or someone from the 'scene' who admires him greatly under his wings as both of them enter into one depraved antic after another. Jimmy is an asshole extraordinaire, who is known to play mind games, toy with heads of others just for his moments amusement and is hopelessly addicted to heroin, an integral theme of the story [and the film.].

I have posted a separate thread for this because well, this is like my biggest craving right now and shall be for a long, long time after I made my annual revisit to the film some time back. To those curious here is link to the films IMDB page. Please keep any communication regarding the story to the PM's instead of posting in here.