You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:00:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: new here  (Read 247 times)

Offline suprise1Topic starter

new here
« on: January 19, 2014, 08:25:25 PM »
question - when you were new to this site, how did you get acclimated to everything?

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: new here
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 09:25:44 PM »
A little bit at a time.  There are a number of helpful posts in the Tutorials section, and of course the stickies in each area are extremely useful.  Also, we have a very helpful set of staff and mentors around the boards who are happy to answer questions.  ;D

Offline MasterMischief

Re: new here
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 01:48:09 PM »
I had been on a few forums before I made my way to Elliquiy.  So I jumped in with both feet and just started posting in any thread that grabbed my attention at the time.  It is not something I would recommend to everyone.  I have had good luck with trial and error as a learning method but it can lead to epic failures and much embarrassment.

You could always just read any of the threads that interest you until you get a feel for them.  I have found most members to be very friendly.  If something catches your eye, you could always send them a private message and ask them about it.  You may even make some new friends in the process.