You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 12:05:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Vampire Within (UN)  (Read 474 times)

Offline Chat NoirTopic starter

The Vampire Within (UN)
« on: August 11, 2008, 10:24:02 PM »
I came up with an idea the other night, it has to do with vampires. Of course, not quite traditional vampires - not everyone who gets bitten or goes through the process turns. People inherently are or are not vampires and simply need to share in the feast of blood with another vampire to awaken the vampire within. The qualities a vampire has are fangs, photophobia (sunlight only makes you sick, it doesn't kill you), undead qualities, near-silent movement and a lack of reflection. There is no shape-shifting or flight abilities.

The plot idea I have is that there is a woman in love with a man, they go to bed together at night and have a plain, boring, vanilla relationship. He is sweet, kind, loving, but almost completely lacking in the romance department. He loves her dearly and she loves him as well, that has to be clear. However, in one way or another a vampire sees a hunger within her that her boyfriend neither has or can fulfill, and he tries to seduce her to the dark side. She will be reluctant but unable to say "no" to his clever and slowly increasing advances.

Looking for: a suave vampire willing to do anything to seduce a young woman.

I'm also willing to let someone play the boyfriend, he will get some action too if there is one but the focus is really on the vampire/woman relationship and I'm mostly just planning on playing both the woman and the boyfriend.

Offline The Dark Raven

Re: The Vampire Within (UN)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »
Interested, will send you a PM with ideas in the morning.

Offline Chat NoirTopic starter

Re: The Vampire Within (UN)
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 04:37:31 PM »
*pokes her thread*

This one still hasn't been fulfilled yet