Firstly, I'm a Rainbow Writer and so my worlds are open to any variety of pairings. While any particular story idea I may have involves a particular mix of sexes or genders, others will be around. Meaning that if you're the type who's offended at the idea that gays are a part of the world setting that our story is in even when we're in a heterosexual pairing, then I am not the partner for you.
Additionally, if you're looking for pure smut, cybering or instant message- based games or if you want to in any way make a game with sexual elements personal then I am not the partner for you. I dig all kinds of characters and 60+% story/descriptive content in my writing. For more information, please read my O/Os and check my preferences.You're still here?
Here is a list of my current cravings:
anything I'd prefer to play in a pairing will be underlined
- Deadpool. <3 I'd like to have my non-super MARVEL OC have an interaction with him. I haven't found anyone brave enough to play him yet, though.
- Loki <3 - the Tom Hiddleston movie version of him. I particularly enjoy the idea of mixing him with my OC Einherjar or with my MARVEL OC.
- Firefly - an original crew or a scene involving an OC or two on the Serenity (nothing romantic necessarily, mainly adventure-based)
- Princess Jellyfish - Kuranosuke/Tsukimi
- Hobbits, elves and/or Dwarves - Tolkein-oriented
- Last Exile - Dio Elaclaire.<3 For well over two years now, I have been looking for someone to play the creepy little pretty boy for me. I have a thread and story ideas here. I would prefer to run with my OC idea, but I'm open.
- Crossovers from multiple fandom universes. (Particularly for group games)
- Harry Potter - Professor Snape or Sirius Black<3
- Vydania setting (an original fantasy/steampunk world created by Jilorbb, Worshipping Master and myself.)
- Reverse-harem stories
- Boy's Love -particularly:
- Something with my OC Ri'Staraa (Probably one of the only games where I'd prefer a 'masculine' partner)