You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:38:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Spiral's Duet proposals and cravings (Mostly Fandom-based)  (Read 392 times)

Offline SpiralSpiderTopic starter

Spiral's Duet proposals and cravings (Mostly Fandom-based)
« on: January 18, 2014, 03:20:11 PM »

Firstly, I'm a Rainbow Writer and so my worlds are open to any variety of pairings. While any particular story idea I may have involves a particular mix of sexes or genders, others will be around. Meaning that if you're the type who's offended at the idea that gays are a part of the world setting that our story is in even when we're in a heterosexual pairing, then I am not the partner for you.

Additionally, if you're looking for pure smut, cybering or instant message- based games or if you want to in any way make a game with sexual elements personal then I am not the partner for you. I dig all kinds of characters and 60+% story/descriptive content in my writing. For more information, please read my O/Os and check my preferences.

You're still here? Well.... awesome!

Here is a list of my current cravings:
anything I'd prefer to play in a pairing will be underlined
Fandom-based
  • Deadpool. <3 I'd like to have my non-super MARVEL OC have an interaction with him. I haven't found anyone brave enough to play him yet, though.
  • Loki <3 - the Tom Hiddleston movie version of him. I particularly enjoy the idea of mixing him with my OC Einherjar or with my MARVEL OC.
  • Firefly - an original crew or a scene involving an OC or two on the Serenity (nothing romantic necessarily, mainly adventure-based)
  • Princess Jellyfish - Kuranosuke/Tsukimi
  • Hobbits, elves and/or Dwarves - Tolkein-oriented
  • Last Exile - Dio Elaclaire.<3 For well over two years now, I have been looking for someone to play the creepy little pretty boy for me. I have a thread and story ideas here. I would prefer to run with my OC idea, but I'm open.
  • Crossovers from multiple fandom universes. (Particularly for group games)
  • Harry Potter - Professor Snape or Sirius Black<3

Original or "Inspired by..."
  • Vydania setting (an original fantasy/steampunk world created by Jilorbb, Worshipping Master and myself.)
  • Reverse-harem stories
  • Boy's Love -particularly:
    • Something with my OC Ri'Staraa (Probably one of the only games where I'd prefer a 'masculine' partner)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:51:08 AM by SpiralSpider »