Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Sounds like you need anger management classes.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Trigon

Ink Slinger

*takes the win and runs*
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

SmuttyReader

*tackles you and shove win in bra*

Despairs

Hello ladies, how are you?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

SmuttyReader

I'm surprisingly well, better since you handed me my win.

Trigon

Hey look over there ! *yanks win away from you while distracted and then starts running...

SmuttyReader

What's with you people and running? *trips you before you get to far* "My win."

Despairs

I'm going to find you a sexy fairy picture.

Trigon

SmuttyReader

Quote from: Dark Despairs on June 23, 2016, 11:18:01 AM
I'm going to find you a sexy elf picture.

You do that!

Quote from: Trevino on June 23, 2016, 11:18:53 AM
Nope! My win

Sike, you  snooze you lose.

Despairs

SmuttyReader

Despairs

I will be back in a flash,

SmuttyReader

dblkrose

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

SmuttyReader

No no no, I am winning.

dblkrose

Yes, yes, yes you're losing.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

SmuttyReader

dblkrose

Not with my hands playfully covering your eyes.

-D

SmuttyReader

Well with your hands in use, nothing is stopping me from taking the win.

Despairs

You two belong together...you fight like an old couple.

Ink Slinger

Oh look, a win for me to up and abscond with to some unknown locale.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Trigon

It's alright, I got this! There can only be one...

Despairs

That one, is me. I will just watch you all rot away and collect your souls afterwards.