You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:35:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Last Poster Wins  (Read 92292 times)

Offline Zeth

Re: Last Poster Wins
« Reply #4925 on: March 13, 2015, 06:25:37 PM »
Appears from nowhere and glomps Saiyuri with glee. Zeth has been lonely. He hugs the lovely lady then steals Saiyuri and the Win.

Offline Saiyuri

• The Hopeless Romantic, Porcelain Queen, Serinity's Minx, Rolo's Queen, Nex's Empress, Trickster's Sweetpea, Galanthor's 'Royal Sexiness'
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Love like there is no tomorrow.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4926 on: March 13, 2015, 06:29:24 PM »
Squealing with delight as she is glomped by Zeth, Sai hugs him back tightly and showers him with kisses. Being whisked up into his strong arms she curls into his warm embrace and holds the Win securely to her ample chest.

Offline Kurzyk

« Reply #4927 on: March 13, 2015, 06:46:46 PM »
From the shadows of a nearby alley, he watched the exchange between Saiyuri and Zeth. His eyes dropped to admire her breasts' ample curves. Grinning he took a sigh and refocused, bringing the blowgun to his lips...

<<<foo>>> the tranquilizer dart sliced the air and dabbed into her neck causing her to fall to the ground. Amidst the murmurs and alarm of the crowd, he grabbed the win from her hands and disappeared into the night.

Offline Beautiful Mystery

• Beautifully Mysterious Woman ∫ Beemer ∫ The Caroline Channing to Sofia's Max Black ∫ Sakura's Chickaboo
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • There is a wild side behind this innocent face ;)
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4928 on: March 14, 2015, 01:11:41 AM »
Grabs a pair of night goggles and goes Kurzyk hunting. Once she finds him, she tickles him. Once he drops the win, she smirks and grabs it.

Thank you my dear!

Snickers and runs away.

Offline Saiyuri

• The Hopeless Romantic, Porcelain Queen, Serinity's Minx, Rolo's Queen, Nex's Empress, Trickster's Sweetpea, Galanthor's 'Royal Sexiness'
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4929 on: March 14, 2015, 05:18:31 PM »
After waking up from the blow dart incident Sai sees Beautiful Mystery running past with the Win. Getting up to her feet she chases after her and stops her with a hug, tickling her hour glass sides until the Win is released. Giving her a kiss for the trouble Sai picks up the Win and skips away happily.

Offline CaptainNexus616

« Reply #4930 on: March 14, 2015, 05:25:48 PM »
Appears running next to Sai with a sega Saturn on his back all the while Segata Sanshiro's theme is playing. "Yoink" Nexus says grabbing the win before running off.

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4931 on: March 14, 2015, 05:28:48 PM »
Gasping she gets in Gurren Lagann and lands in front of him, pulling the Win back into her possession. "I don't think so, mister".

Offline CaptainNexus616

« Reply #4932 on: March 14, 2015, 05:33:36 PM »
*Starts having a mental break down in front of the mighty red sunglasses clad mecha.* Oh no you did not just use that against me!!!....*Summons the White Tiger Zord and steals back the win before riding away on the mighty machine from Nexus' childhood*

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4933 on: March 14, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »
Teleporting onto the Zord Sai takes back the Win and smirks as she disappears; the Win nestled against her chest.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:51:23 PM by Saiyuri »

Offline CaptainNexus616

« Reply #4934 on: March 14, 2015, 05:39:38 PM »
Ha good thing this is a Zord and not a Zoid! *holds the win up triumphantly as the White Ranger's theme is played in the background.

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4935 on: March 14, 2015, 05:51:54 PM »
Good thing I fixed that typo >.>

Keeps the Win with a mischievous giggle

Offline CaptainNexus616

« Reply #4936 on: March 14, 2015, 05:55:10 PM »
*Looks at hand shocked over the missing win before glaring and turns the White Tiger Zord around towards Sai* FOR NARNIAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps off of the Tiger Zord and tackles Sai to the ground* Now come along you and the win are coming with me back to my place *Climbs back onto the Tigerzord and rides off into the sunset*

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4937 on: March 14, 2015, 06:16:53 PM »
Totally okay with this plan Sai holds the Win to her as Nexus carries them off into the sunset.

Offline Kurzyk

« Reply #4938 on: March 14, 2015, 07:34:38 PM »
Later that night, when all the world slept and all that was heard was the peeping of crickets under the pale moon, Kurzyk crept into the chambers where Nexus and Sai slept. Spotting the Win on the night dresser, he grinned and shoved it into his satchel. But before he left, he leaned over Sai's sleeping beauty and kissed her sweet lips.

"Thanks doll," he whispered and left through the open window.

Offline Zeth

« Reply #4939 on: March 14, 2015, 08:27:56 PM »
Is standing outside the window. He steals the Win as Kurzyk is climbing out of the window. "Yoink!"He says then runs for his get away car.

Offline CaptainNexus616

« Reply #4940 on: March 15, 2015, 10:01:46 AM »
As Zeth climbs into his getaway car Nexus suddenly springs up from the back seat and injects a syringe of sedative into Zeth's neck. Once Seth is out Nexus climbs into the front seat and handcuffs Zeth to the wheel and stealing his shoes. Putting the car in neutral he pushes the car off a cliff while fishing the win out of Seth's shoes.

Offline Zeth

« Reply #4941 on: March 15, 2015, 06:18:22 PM »
Seeing how half those actions happened to this Seth character and not Zeth, our hero, he managed to escape the car easily. He stands there next to Nexus as the car goes over and says,"That will raise insurance rates." He then Shaolin Sucker Punches Nexus and takes the Win.

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4942 on: March 15, 2015, 06:37:41 PM »
Not liking all this fighting Sai comes in and takes the Win away, so it doesn't have to witness such violence of course.

Offline CaptainNexus616

« Reply #4943 on: March 15, 2015, 07:14:08 PM »
Nexus then proceeds to take Sai and the win with him so neither would have to witness the violence.

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4944 on: March 15, 2015, 07:38:18 PM »
Snuggles into Nexus's arms as she holds the Win gently.

Offline Zeth

« Reply #4945 on: March 15, 2015, 07:44:38 PM »
Feels as if he has been replaced with a younger model. Zeth shares his concerns with the Win over some warm sake.

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4946 on: March 15, 2015, 07:50:47 PM »
Joins her one and only Zeth for some warm sake and fun ;)
Meanwhile, Sai keeps the Win in her grasp amidst the fun

Offline Beautiful Mystery

• Beautifully Mysterious Woman ∫ Beemer ∫ The Caroline Channing to Sofia's Max Black ∫ Sakura's Chickaboo
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • There is a wild side behind this innocent face ;)
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4947 on: March 15, 2015, 08:52:26 PM »
Puts out a super delicious cake that wafts into where Sai is. When she is distracted by the delicious aroma, BeMy slips in and steals the win before sneaking out. She now goes to the beach.

Offline Zeth

« Reply #4948 on: March 16, 2015, 06:52:16 AM »
Eats BeMy instead of the cake. He takes the Win while BeMy is still seeing stars.

Offline Saiyuri

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4949 on: March 16, 2015, 10:16:11 AM »
Not fond of cake Sai steals the Win as Zeth is keeping BeMy "busy".