Sub F for Experienced Dom M/smut oriented/bondage oriented (Open)

Started by Chiarra, January 16, 2014, 01:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Okay, so, I'm really craving to get into all aspects of bondage together and not just pet play.  I'll get into it in just a minute, but first:

Rules:

1.  No one liners
2.  Be dedicated
3.  Decent spelling and grammar.

Off's

My f list can be found in my signature, as a basic off's list, no scat, vore, bestiality, torture, incest

Okay, my idea is that your character and my character are dating.  He's really into bondage, but hasn't told my character because he's afraid of what she'll say.  She's afraid to tell him that she's secretly into bondage too, only on the more submissive side.  I'm thinking they could already be living together, so one day when he leaves for work, she decides to do some self bondage.  She pulls out the rope and starts tying herself up, only she accidentally did it to good and now she's stuck and has no choice but to wait until her boyfriend gets home to help untie her and she's really scared about what he might think.  So, that's how I'm wanting it to start off, any takers?
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Or, she could just come up and tell him that's what she wants, but I think it would be funnier for her to be caught like that.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List