You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:28:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sub F for Experienced Dom M/smut oriented/bondage oriented (Open)  (Read 276 times)

Offline ChiarraTopic starter

Okay, so, I'm really craving to get into all aspects of bondage together and not just pet play.  I'll get into it in just a minute, but first:

Rules:

1.  No one liners
2.  Be dedicated
3.  Decent spelling and grammar.

Off's

My f list can be found in my signature, as a basic off's list, no scat, vore, bestiality, torture, incest

Okay, my idea is that your character and my character are dating.  He's really into bondage, but hasn't told my character because he's afraid of what she'll say.  She's afraid to tell him that she's secretly into bondage too, only on the more submissive side.  I'm thinking they could already be living together, so one day when he leaves for work, she decides to do some self bondage.  She pulls out the rope and starts tying herself up, only she accidentally did it to good and now she's stuck and has no choice but to wait until her boyfriend gets home to help untie her and she's really scared about what he might think.  So, that's how I'm wanting it to start off, any takers?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:50:12 PM by Chiarra »

Offline ChiarraTopic starter

Re: Sub F for Experienced Dom M/smut oriented/bondage oriented (Open)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 02:42:41 PM »
Or, she could just come up and tell him that's what she wants, but I think it would be funnier for her to be caught like that.