Freeform Shadowrun (MxM, multi-characters)

Started by Outlier, January 11, 2014, 08:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlier

Hello! Hopefully if you've click this thread, then I've interested you so far. Now to elaborate on what it is I'm looking for.

I've only recently decided to give MxM a try in the adult rp sense. So consider that your full-disclosure warning. Perhaps I can win you over instead with character ideas instead? I only have the SR 5th ed handbook at my side, but I've been working on learning past lore. This could also just be a Shadowrun-inspired game or otherwise loose take on the setting. Ideally, I would like as my main character a young Night One elf from Pomorya. He's come to the Americas in search of answers. People aren't so friendly towards technomancers though, so Fritz hides in plain sight selling his talents as a "decker" to the highest bidder.

I'd like to set this character across from an older man: an experienced runner whose luck is starting to turn for the worst; a street doctor who takes pity on the new kid in the shadows one rainy night; a Johnson who is not the wageslave he presents himself as. The list goes on and on. Regardless of his background, he's someone who is experienced both in his profession and sexually.

I confess to being a big of a world building junkie. I love my NPCs as much as I love my PCs. While the Night One will be my primary character, I would love the chance to add in side characters. Fellow runners, gangers, G-men and corps galore. Characters our guys can interact with. The impact these side characters have largely depends on plot details I'd like to hash out with my would-be partner. If you're interested, send me a PM!