CLOSED

Started by Old Lady Willow, January 11, 2014, 02:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

My character is a spy, hired to kill your character, a governor or otherwise important individual. My character's cover is working as your character's bodyguard, which is perfect to get him in close, but your character is almost always around people, so actually killing him proves to be difficult.

Over time, my character begins to have feelings for yours, an obsessive love that puts them both in danger, given that the agency wants your character dead and he's sworn to do the job.
After delaying the assassination for as long as he can, my character kidnaps yours and takes him to a secret location, hiding them both away from the agency in the hopes that they won't be found. Of course, now he has the object of his affections with him, there's nothing stopping him from taking what he wants.

Looking for this to start out non-con at first, then slowly become consensual over time through the course of several forced sexual acts and close encounters with those that are trying to kill your character.

Pm me with your interest, please. ^^