Husband Beater, Wife Stealer FFM. (Chrystal, Amazon and one male sub)

Started by Chrystal, January 09, 2014, 12:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hey guys.

I have a unique opportunity for a submissive male character to take part in a three-way story with myself and Amazon.

My character is a housewife. She is bored, she is not exactly young any more. She is kind-of chubby, but nut unattractive.
My character image

Your character is her husband. He is a nice guy, a teddybear sort of guy. The sort of man who is comfortable to be with. He is also bored.

The relationship between them is strained. The sex is unsatisfying. Your character cums too soon, mine doesn't cum at all. Sometimes she fakes it if she's feeling energetic. They have no kids, for whatever reason, they have a few things they do together, but there's no excitement, spark.

Your guy can have whatever job you want, but he has to be comfortably off. not rich, but doing okay. Also, the job has to fit in a small town, rather than a big city.

Anyway, our story opens with the two of them having sex one morning but not really enjoying it.

Now, at some point during that first day they encounter Amazon's character. How is something we can discuss.

Amazon's character is a sexy young woman who is also totally butch and is heavily into BDSM. She is also bored (oddly enough) and is looking for a new challenge in her life. She manages to make herself a part of the older couple's life, slowly teasing them and seducing them both, until she manages to move in with them and re-ignites their sex-life by introducing them both to the concept of the ménage a trois, and to BDSM.

I turns out that the reason neither of the couple were satisfied with the sex was that they were both submissive, and their new relationship with the dominatrix in their bed has given them back the spark they need to save their marriage!

Requirements:

We need a submissive or switch player (can be male, female or anything in between) to play the husband. The fewer offs you have the better, but obviously we will respect those you do have.

Amazon and I reserve the right to say no, without giving a reason, to anyone we consider unsuitable.

If you are interested, please create a character complete with photograph and PM it to both of us. Treat this the same as you would a one-on-one where a char sheet is required but you have to create it yourself.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Well, that went quick

If it falls through for whatever reason I will re-open this.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!