Elderly Lizard Finally Gets Funky

Started by Spookie Monster, August 09, 2008, 05:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Caution: This post may totally turn you on.

So apparently there's this 110-year-old tuatara, Henry, who finally met the love of his life -- another tuatara, Mildred, "whose age is estimated between 70 and 80."  It's sort of an October-December romance, I guess.  They've since produced fertile eggs.  No word as to whether the spirit of Barry White was involved.

Lizard love: 110-year dinosaur descendant to become daddy

The beginning of Henry's libido rebound came in 2002, when veterinarians realized that a lump in the animal's nether regions was a cancerous tumor.  They removed it and, over the next few years, his attitude began to change.

"I say that he had a personality transplant at the same time," Hazley said Thursday.  "If I had a tumor underneath my [genitals], when girls were passing by, I'd be a very grumpy boy too."

Many congratulations to Henry and Mildred!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

ShrowdedPoet

Awwww, YAY!  Baby lizards!!!  *sticks cigar in expectant fathers mouth*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Ket

Quote from: Spel on August 09, 2008, 05:27:57 PM
"If I had a tumor underneath my [genitals], when girls were passing by, I'd be a very grumpy boy too."

That's just classic!  What a wonderful story.  To think, all those years, sexless...
Good thing he can live to be 200!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Spel on August 09, 2008, 05:27:57 PM"If I had a tumor underneath my [genitals], when girls were passing by, I'd be a very grumpy boy too."

One thing that I like about that quote is the fact that the author of the article was compelled to surround "genitals" with brackets; it seems possible that Mr. Hazley used a more colorful term!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Sabby

...for a moment there I read this wrong. I thought the story was about vets mistaking the lizards testicles for tumors.

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Sabbat on August 24, 2008, 05:09:44 PM...for a moment there I read this wrong. I thought the story was about vets mistaking the lizards testicles for tumors.

Heh!  Actually, that sometimes happens when people examine male rabbits -- the rabbits' testicles are in front of their penises and rather resemble strange bumps on their bellies.  Hopefully nobody tries to remove them!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Sabby

God forbid... we wouldn't want rabbits to stop breeding  ::)