Give me a makeover! [Looking for F]

Started by coolioqwer, January 08, 2014, 09:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolioqwer

I'm pretty positive this is Non-Adult but some people might have a different opinion so I'm happy to move it to the adult board.

I'm new to this stuff so I don't really know how to explain it but I'll try my best! I'm transgender, and I'd like to do a scenario where we're good friends, in our late teens or twenties, and Im in the closet, but I come out to you, and you and I spend the day giving me a makeover and dressing me up. NO SEXUAL THINGS. I just want to have fun and learn what it's like to be a woman!

Blythe

Hey there, coolioqwer! I'm Blythe, one of Elliquiy's Mentors! Just thought that I'd let you know that so long as your roleplay does not contain sexual content or overly graphic content, it is perfectly fine for this board! However, if you take a look at our questionnaire and fill it out + post it in the introductions forum and read our site rules, you can start our application process, which, if you are accepted, could allow you access to the adult portions of the site. Wishing you the best finding a good RP partner!

~Blythe

nmorgan64

i am interested in fashion you can give me a makeover lets see what RP people are wearing first for my female charactor. i can also use a RP makeover i am new to role playing in text.