You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 06:47:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Story Oriented Ideas [Capable Female wanted]  (Read 252 times)

Offline Question MarkTopic starter

Some Story Oriented Ideas [Capable Female wanted]
« on: January 08, 2014, 01:24:03 AM »
I'm looking for a long term, slow paced game with a flexible posting schedule and a capable partner, specifically one who enjoys writing long posts and is well versed in the written art.  My expectations in a writing partner, and my own preferences, can be found in my Owls and Oranges.

I've been on a hiatus these past few months due to graduate school.  While my schedule has not much changed, I feel that I now have the time management skills to dedicate myself to one slow paced solo game.  As a result, I've drafted up a few plot hooks that I find particularly interesting.  These are just some of my ideas; if you have something in mind, let me know.  I'm always willing to try something new.

A caveat: these plot hooks are story oriented.  These are not two-page flings or smut focused one-offs.  Romance, of course, is always acceptable, but if you're looking for a sex scene, you're in the wrong place.

-- "Derelict," a mysterious and ancient spacecraft collides with the ISS and knocks it into a decaying orbit, setting off a race against time for the surviving astronauts.  Modern Day/Sci-Fi
-- "Yor," an ancient and enigmatic monolith on the shores of a great ocean has attracted settlers for centuries, and a massive city famed for it's intrigue and magic has grown powerful under it's bluff face.  Fantasy/Swords-and-Sorcery
-- "Tek," as the industrial revolution spreads across Mirr, a sudden disease strikes down much of the population.  Survivors of the plague develop magical talents, but are feared and hunted by the rest of the world.  Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Steampunk.  Could also be "transplanted" into the real world, making it Modern/Fantasy.
-- "The Heist," funded by a revolutionary-turned-benefactor, a small group of thieves and rebels cooperate to pull off a dangerous job on one of the most powerful families in the city.  Of course, it's never as simple as it seems.  Sword-and-Sorcery/Fantasy/Suspense
-- Anything to do with the Starcraft, Warcraft, Halo, Dragon Age, or Elder Scrolls 'verses.

If one of these strikes your fancy, or you'd like to propose your own story idea, please reply or send me a PM.