You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:23:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Prison Escape/When Darkness Falls (NC-H/NC-E)(Update *read my last post*)  (Read 2170 times)

Offline sleepingferretTopic starter

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • Location: Someplace with warm weather and no silly politicians...oh wait, that'd be my dreams
  • Conflict is inevitable...How we solve it, matters.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Prison Escape (up to NC-H/NC-E)
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 06:24:01 PM »
No you can arrange them how you want.

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »
Before I get my sheet all done up and everything. I wanted to know if this is still a go? If people are still interested?

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • Location: Someplace with warm weather and no silly politicians...oh wait, that'd be my dreams
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »
Roll Call! Attention!

Anyone who had expressed interest and is still interested, say I, me, or whatever.....  Anyone who is just now dropping by and is interested also say I, me, or whatever... so I can get a quick head count again.

Offline Far eyes

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 12:08:54 AM »
Yo

Offline Jeramiahh

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 01:42:54 AM »
I think I'll pass, honestly. Sorry to keep ya waiting.

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
When Darkness Falls - READ ME - UPDATE 08/21/08
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »
Ok, I'm thinking of skipping the Prison Escape adventure and just running the actual game.  The Prison Escape adventure is something I worked up as an optional opening, but was written after I wrote the actual campaign outline.

That being said, since this is an online role playing situation rather than a normal tabletop group, I was thinking about making this a bit more interesting.

So here's what I'd like to see:

I need first and foremost a few say 4 - 6 people to play the key characters of the graduating class from the academy.  These will also be the adventurers that will be going through the remainder of the campaign.

I need others to play the roles of various students at the academy, including those of the graduating class that for whatever reason don't get selected to participate in this important mission by the Dean of the academy.

I will also need others to play instructors and veteran adventurers, these roles will at first perhaps only seem to influence what happens as the story begins and the last few weeks of classes are played out and events unfold; but later these roles will be NPC/PCs that either help the PCs along at times or turn into side stories that influence the campaign and thus perhaps influence the PCs.

So anyone who might be interested drop a line here or send me a message with any questions.

Thanks and best regards. 

PS - I may alter the prison adventure and drop it in or I may keep it stowed away for another time.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:17:20 PM by sleepingferret »

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
Its a little up in the air for me right now. I have a few too many games but I might be able to squeeze in something. We'll see. I am interested, just not sure when I'll get something in writing.