Furry or Sonic RPs

Started by Kai, August 08, 2008, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

I am a Furry. Always have been, always will be. (Though only recently realized I was XD)

Anyway, I love doing Furry Roleplays because they are a good change from always humans/human-like.

I'm hoping someone (or many people) is/are interested. I won't play a lot of different species, but I don't care what you are. (Except Dinosaurs)

The species I enjoy playing the most:
Fox (one or two tails), Wolf, Cat, Bunny and Dragon.

I will be male or female, it doesn't matter to me really. Which opens it up to many possibilities.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, I'd love to a Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay! I am a hardcore fan to the bone. There's hardly a character I don't know. (Seriously, I could name characters that only appeared once or twice in the last 17 years and describe them) When it comes to doing a furry RP, I will do a Sonic RP above all alse. (Though please, no Dulcy.) Though I might get a little picky when it comes to pairings, unless there's a suitable storyline to it.

If you're into incest and sonic, that's fine, Sonic/Sonia, or Manic/Sonia I won't mind doing. Also, from the comic, there were Sonic and Sally's kids from 25 years later, Sonia (Squirrel) and Manik (Hedgehog)

I hope to get started on a Sonic RP eventually.

If you have a favorite pairing, run it by me, I'm open to almost anything. (Though a future setting will be required to use Cream the Rabbit among other characters)

I will tell you right now, my favorite characters are:
Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Espio, Sally, Sonia, Manic, Blaze, Silver, and Bunnie.

The Great Triangle

I'm almost tempted to do a Sonic/Shadow RP, but I'm afraid that it would turn into a silly parody pretty darned quickly because of my lack of connection with Sonic fandom.  (on the other hand, Shadow as an emo boy does sound pretty darned funny, and I'm sure there's some interesting erotic use for chaos control.

Oops, just noticed that you don't like M/M.  A Amy/Sonic game that played up Amy's psycho tendancies might be interesting, or possibly a tails/amy game that played around with the idea of tails as a mad scientist.  (he's too shy to really talk to amy face to face, but with his freeze ray he'll stop the world and find the right words to say.  Assuming Metal sonic doesn't steal it and threaten the space/time continuum.)

I'd also be interested in playing a F/F pairing, but I don't know the characters well enough to think of any plausable ones. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Kai

Well, I could see the Amy/Sonic one turning out to be Amy forcing herself on Sonic.

The Tails/Amy one is interesting.

For F/F, I could think of a couple pairings but it's all a matter if you've seen the SatAM or read Archie Comic's Sonic Comic. I could also give you info on the characters as well.

Anything works for me right now, I just can't bring myself to do M/M roleplays. Turns me right off.

Kai

I know it's old, but I'm bumping so as to throw it out there once more.

Silk

Ill be happy to have a roleplay of sonic with you :D only problem is my knowledge on the subject is fairly limited, i know most of SatAMs origonal cartoon and a little bit of sonic X, after that i dont have much <3 sorry

Im also happy to do a furry roleplay as well :D

Kai

Well, if you know a good amount of SatAM, that's fine. It happens to have my favorite characters anyway. Do you have any pairings you like?