Bed & Breakfast - Random Pairing, Short App (Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, December 31, 2013, 12:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Bayview Bed and Breakfast is almost all set up. All I have left to do is to create the IC threads and my own character.

To those who are interested in checking it out, Here is the wiki, and Here is the OOC thread.

Hoping to get enough players to get this show on the road! :D

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

MasterEric6

It sounds like an interesting idea. I may be interested in playing.

Cynadea

I'll GM it. Given that it's a closed group and not an open sandbox like my other groups, this one should not be as time-consuming.

If we can get 3 or 4 pairs, we could get it started. Provided that Master Eric plays a male character (correct me if I am wrong) and I a female, we have one pair down.

Scott

Cynadea

that would make for 3 males (I had one show interest through PM) and 1 female (me) Any women interested in the concept?

if one of you guys intend to play a female character, please let me know so I can keep an accurate count.

HarleyQuinn

ElvenKitten

SpiralSpider

I'm interested.  :-) (Male or Female... whatever ends up being most needed.)

However.... do pairings HAVE to be heterosexual in this game? I ask because it seems like you're only counting one male and one female for a pairing so far.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cynadea

Let's just say that I don't guarantee that everyone will be paired up if the chosen orientation doesn't have an acceptable partner. In other words. I would not match up one hetero with one homosexual just for the sake of making a pair. I would pair up a bisexual, or even a bi-curious with either. I am not prejudiced against any coupling, really.

greenknight

This sounds interesting. What do you need for character write-ups?
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Cynadea

I'll be putting up the OOC with the character app. I'll keep the app short, but detailed so I can do the proper matches for everyone. I'll post the links for the setting and the ooc thread here as soon as I am done.

Cynadea

To those who are interested in checking it out, Here is the wiki, and Here is the OOC thread.

Hoping to get enough players to get this show on the road! :D

Desirous

I`m bookmarking this and would love to a part of this group if there is a slot available  :-)

Lazaria

Would love to partake if you're still accepting members, Lady Aysande. Prefer to be paired up with a female charry but won't mind either way, cheers.

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Cynadea

In the first post of the OOC, there's an app. Create a character and send it to me through PM. I'll see what I can do ;)

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Cynadea

yes, both female(2) and male(3) if you are thinking a straight character. If not straight the number changes but I can manage since there's so much space left ;)

Cynadea

Okay the B&B is full. Stay tuned for the next weekend recruiting.

Characters can still be submitted, but if the game works as intended, the recruiting should be closed for 2 months.