F seeking Dom F

Started by sansa, December 30, 2013, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hey there! Well if you are lookingng at this, it must mean you enjoy playing dominate female characters. I am on from my phone right now so I suppose this might be brief. But the idea is that a woman in the fashion industry has landed her first job in the fashion world! Imagine her excitement? However her new role becomes complicated as her new lesbian boss has taken a more then professional interest in her.
Sounds exciting? Well let's explore this adventure together with my beautiful designer who has always been interested in men- maybe even has a boyfriend, struggles as work to keep her job in the cut throat world of fashion. This isn't about black mail, maybe some manipulation, but really my character can say yes or no. However she feels more like she can't say anything at all and must simply accept these new experiences in the new territory.

My likes? Teasing, whispering foreplay a little humiliation, fingers tracing their way up my characters skirt in the work world... Let's explore more!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)