You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 03:57:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Creative males needed. Lots of Original plots Inc VGs and Anime. Furry Friendly  (Read 310 times)

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

Greetings one and all!

I welcome you fellow players of role...
Knights of English...
Wizards of words...
...And also local Furries...

[/center]

Now would you kindly*read the rules below. Would be ever so time saving for both of us if you did.   (*Bioshock pun intended)  These rules are for the benefit of us both. Gives you a feel of what Im looking for and it protects you, so if you did not read them and do not live up to my expectations...expect to be lost in limbo. You have been warned.

I will try and reply at least once a day.

Ideal Traits for a partner -

Someone advanced in rping.
Can write least 2-3 per post with descriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar

Creative with Characters, Plot ideas and twists.
Give them an appearance, a background, a past and a life.  No ‘His name is Bill and he wears red shoes’
Images are fine

Carry the Game with me
  Though I have supplied the plot...please treat it as your own. Do not feel like you cannot introduce other characters or events ect into the play. Some of the best Rps Ive had is when my partner treats the plot has his own. 

Fluffy Love - Not Mandatory .
I do like it when characters 'fall in love' so to speak, or care alot about each other. I like the thought of something 'sparking' between them. Something that happens like a simple touch, kiss or look that sometimes sudden sparks a passion between them and no matter where they are they must have each other

For a full list- 

Tips-

I like non human characters in general
I like most non human races (elves, demons, werewolves and the like) and can be incorporated into any plot. Of course, straight up humans are good too and my plots default to human characters unless otherwise stated. 
I like Furry male x Human Female pairing - Therefore, any non furry plot can have the male role be furry instead of human. (Wolves and Dragons being a favorite but I accept most furs) I prefer anatomically correct genitals, bar spines, or made up appearances (Pointed head, twin members, ribs or further textures)
I also like Beast male x Human female pairings - This would come under Bestiality. I accept most domestic, mythical, made up and cannon beasts (Pokemon, Digimon and the like)  I prefer anatomically correct genitals as above.)

My plots are NOT set in stone 
Please feel free to change, add in or take away details. They are merely a template. If one of my plots inspires an idea of your own using any of my likes, then please feel free to contact me about it

Fantasy is my favorite genre 
Just because it says 'Real Life' on the plot, doesn't mean it cannot have fantasy elements if we want to

Don't message me with 'I want to rp' or the like 
No basic messages of 'Im interested'. What plot are you interested in? Anything you want to change or add? Character ideas for yours? ect. I dont feel like I need to press you for these details

- - - -- -       - - - -- -

Story Based Plots
Broke into two sections of Fantasy and Real Life. These are strictly story games only, with sex added in.
All rules above apply. All characters are defaulted to Humans, unless otherwise stated. See *Tips* for details.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Fantasy -

Pirates
Can be set in POTC universe.
Open to role reversal. Medieval or Modern

1)The Captain of the Final Whisper is the worlds most feared pirate and him and his crew stole a fortune. The Captain died of bad health and location of the treasure died with him and the ship and the crew disappeared. Word is spreading among pirates that his daughter is still alive and knows the location of the treasure. Its been a year since the rumour started and you have gained knowledge that she is currently residing in a small pirate town and you find her. After charming her into bed on your ship, you've set sail with her on board. Unfortunately, you are not the only people looking for her and little do you know...there is a curse upon the treasure.

2) You are a 'Pirate Lord' and a feared one at that. The raising government is trying abolish pirates all together, but you lead the war against them. The government have several factions that are capturing and executing pirate kind and those involved with them. You are having trouble locating them. That is until a faithful encounter with a typical, street walker. Days at sea/sky, takes a toll on any man. She's not quite to be all she appears to be. She does partake in pleasures of the flesh, but it isnt for the usual reasons. She gathers information and or poisons people..depending on her clients needs an her employer, this time, is the Leader of the Pirate Executing movement.

She has snuck aboard your ship, disguised as a man. You dont know that one of your crew is in fact, a woman out to kill you. After finding this man, sneaking into his room and going through his maps, you finally realize that he is a woman...much to your relief. She has been hired to find out what you know of the sword, but you decide to use her for the very same thing and your partnership blossoms.

3) Sky Pirates - Any of the above or new plot line. Maybe already established crew with us both on it already.

(Would like a sense of realism about this. Crews to be male dominated. No all female or mostly female crews please.)

Post Nuclear Apocalypse / Fallout

You are a greatly feared Merc with a great bounty on your head. You take shit from no one and do not hesitate to kill a man that look at you the wrong way. You like bars were you often drink yourself into blackouts and find yourself indulging in the local girls, however many are willing. You are a skilled gunman and know how to survive. The only commitment you are used to is the commitment to complete a job to earn your caps…that was one day, you stumble on a woman who will becomes your self proclaimed partner and your life will never be the same again. With her influence, you seem to be doing more good than harm...completely by accident.

The Con Artist -
Medieval Fantasy

You've answered a Mercenary advert to aid a traveling woman, though what is waiting for you isn't what you expected. You're helping her stage acts or aid her in cons she performs to gain money or steal. You dont agree with it morally, but you admit, it pays well. She has big dreams and aims to steal the Gems of the Five gods. 

Phoenix Feathers -
Medieval

There is only one phoenix left in the world. Their feathers, when prepared correctly and consumed, give the user permanent powers, all different with each feather. They've become so rare that those looking for them would kill each other to claim them. Everyone has their own reason for wanting the feathers, selfish or not. Even the King is looking for them...War is on the horizon. 

Uniting the Clans
Modern - Powers

There are several forgotten clans throughout the world, each with their own unique powers that has faded into legend in our modern life. Though each clan has their own customs and culture, there is two rules among them all that are the same. Each clan must participate in the Decennial Clan Tournament and can enter only one candidate. The other rule, is that clan members cannot enter relations with other clan members. Those without powers is fine, but at no point can two powers mix.

You are the son of your clans highest ranking family and the one chosen to participate in the tournament. You've been trained from a young age to harness your powers to its full and you are ready to win it for your clan this decade. Your parents have bought a house for you to live in for the duration of the tournament, an old guest house.

You've not come alone. The Aura clan lives along side yours. During a clan war many years ago, yours saved the Aura from desolation and since, the Aura Clan has lived with yours. As part of thanks, each main family takes turns in serving the Main family of your Clan. However, this tradition has changed over time and now they only serve the children of the main family, until they are married. Since you are chosen to represent your clan, your Aura servant naturally comes with you. Normally paired in the same gender, this years Aura family to serve has only a daughter, though its not the first to have happened. You're a modern man and cares little for ancient Clan rules, though you are respectful of them but this pairing has caused a major problem. You both carry mutual feelings for each other.

Though you've been sneaking around for a number of years, taking advantage of the rare alone time or sneaking secret kisses behind closed doors in the family home, this will be the first time you have ever been alone together and the tournament can lasts anything from a few weeks to months. As a disguise of who you are and why you've suddenly moved to the city, your parents have enrolled you in college/university though you care little for the studies. Through it, you've made a single friend who you've opened up to about the Clans. Everything isn't smooth sailing as Clan members from around the world are visiting to fight and your arranged marriage is also coming to visit soon to help you prepare with further training.

Fantasy Arranged Marriage
Possible non-human

The kingdom of Dunstarr had just repaired itself after a earthshattering war with another land. It's king has began building friendships and alliances with all settlements, tribes and kingdoms, to avoid such a war again.
The king reaches out to a tribe living in (the forest? Mountains? Hills?) and they accept his offer of peace....only if the princess weds the leaders son. The king accepts at his daughters dismay. The wedding happens at the castle, and then return home to the tribes settlement to consummate.
The son is due to become tribe leader any day now and it will bring new problems to the couple.
Others challenge him to take his place in power, as well as his honour and wife. There are attacks from other tribes and even monsters of the area...not to mention, a secret traitorous brother.

The tribe can be anything. I came up with a few ideas-

Dragon/Griffon/monster/Direwolf taming
Dragon/Wolf ect humanoid (Furry)
Barbarians

Some cuture idea could be that - They have no sence of shame or sin so public nudity is allowed as well as public lovemaking, for example.

Real Life-

That Fateful Meeting
Modern Setting

You have wealth (Required by owning a business or gaining it from the family, selling art or writing music or anything else you can think of) and you have some fame, or at least, people know you by name. You've dated around but never committed to anyone for more than a few months for one reason or another. You're a man who has everything, or if not, most things are such a click away but what isn't is a decent girlfriend. For a change of scene, you go to a regular bar for a change a meet a girl you hit it off instantly with. Though you've made some effort not to look so wealthy, you've not made any effort to change your name but she doesn't know who you are. She's just a regular girl who lives alone with a dead end job but you exchange numbers. You invite her out but she doesn't seem to respond well to fancy restaurant and instead you offer to invite her around and everything starts from there. You have quite a heated, intimate relationship and there is sparks between you that cause extreme lust and must have each other where ever they are (car, elevator, public toilets, changing rooms...). Would like to have some drama from ex girlfriends but future prospects - marriage and children maybe.

The Demon's Deal
Modern Setting

You've done a deal with the demon. Its given you fame and wealth (either via owning a large business, becoming successful in sports, music ect. Up to you) in exchange for your soul. You enjoy every bit of it - you do whatever you want, you pick and choose the women to date out of the many that throw themselves at you but  you've never committed and you have no responsibilities. The demon returns with another offer. He carries a girl in his arms - whom has also made a deal. After losing all of her small family in an accident, she made a deal for someone to take care of her. The demon will spare your soul if you take responsibility for the girl for the foreseeable future. To make sure of her need to be looked after and the deal for you to take responsibility for her - She will become weak at times, so much that she is not able to walk to function properly. She needs your energy to replenish hers. Its at not cost to yourself, but in order to pass it over, you must have sex with her. Wherever you are, if she needs it, you'll need to give it to her. It bothers you first of all, perhaps you still bring home girls or do whatever you want because you have no emotions towards this girl. You may like it or her but its still abit of a hassle but soon you start caring for her.

Gifted with Powers (Mutants) -
Modern

Due to a rare mutation, some people are born with otherworldly powers. Those with powers keep them hidden, to the best of their abilities, as they receive a lot of ridicule and often treated as second class citizens.

1)A city called Paradise-
(Character can be within the Gang or the Leader)

The racism against the Gifted is a all time high. A walled city has been built to hold Gifted citizens whom have committed a crime, no matter how small or unrelated to violence. It was built as a small town with buildings ready to be lived in or businesses ready to be made, but now, its a war zone.
Taking over territories is gifted based gangs, fighting against each other for leadership of Paradise.

2)Support group -

Its difficult having powers that you are ridiculed for, especially since every Gifted must be microchipped. There are several support groups that give thr Gifted time with their own kind without hate and meet others that they wouldn't have known to have had powers otherwise. Life as a Gifted is alot more eventful than most think

Sex Based Plots
Broke into two sections of Fantasy and Real Life. These are strictly sex games only, with story added in.
All rules above apply. All characters are defaulted to Humans, unless otherwise stated. See *Tips* for details.

Fantasy -

The Phantom Thief
Possible non human - Being a demon other race with wings/powers
Modern or Medieval setting

During the day, you are a usual man, working or studying as any normal person. By night, you are a thief, stealing the worlds magical treasures from safes, museums and other safe houses. You have made an enemy of the worlds crime prevention but you have many fans among civilians, including women. Getting back from one of your heists, you hide on the balcony of a random house. You are quickly discovered by the houses owner. None other than of one of your friends during your day job. Something sparks between you and you spend a passionate night in her bed. You must keep your two identities secret.
 In the day, you discover that she doesn't find your day identity attractive, but she announces that she has met someone and each day you listen on how her mystery lover makes her feel. All the while, it is you. How hard will it become to act normal around a woman you have amazing sex with but doesn't know its even you.

Real Life -

Home Learning
Modern Setting.

My character has decided to carry on her education from college/university and do a part-time home course. After finding herself struggling to keep focused on her own, she desided to get help.
Your character will be her teacher - Either sent by the company providing the learning materials, a free lance home tutor for extra money or a friend, or friend of a friend ect.
You tutor her in the evenings and there is always heavy sexual tension between you and soon, all the lessons end up in sex. You become sex-friends, then something more.

The Unexpected Vacation
FatherxDaughter - Short term/Sex based

They say a girls first crush is on their father, though this is intended as a psychological sense, it wasn't quite that way with her. Since reaching her teenage years, being around her father has always been difficult but easy to suppress. Its been a year since her parents broke up and shes spent little time with her father which has made her mother quite frustrated. She's insisted that the two spend some quality time together for him to 'be a father'.
They've arrived at the beach side villa and things are already becoming tense between them.   

Rich Boy x Maid/Servant
Modern - Or can be switched to Medieval for Prince x Maid

You are heir to one of the largest companies owned by your father and his business partner. You study at home mostly, but you are also sent to college a few days a week for classes in business. You are expected to marry your fathers business partners daughter to keep the business within the family. At first, it went well. You actually liked each other and got engaged but it seemed to fall apart after that. She was no longer interested in you sexually and treated you more as an accessory at social gatherings. There is someone you feel for though. She cleans your house on the weekends and attends your college, but on another course. Things are pretty intense between you in the hall ways of your house and at college. You're both aware of the sexual tension between you and it becomes too much.

The Debt
Modern Setting

Since leaving education, you have managed to succeed highly in business. You have gained everything you wish with money, but have not yet gained a long term relationship.
You lost contact with your childhood friend during college, when she went off for a gap year and you stayed to study, before you had the chance to tell her how you felt about her. You gained information that she has been struggling financially even when keeping two jobs. Meeting her in one of her work places, you give her a job offer. You've never married or settled down with anyone. You want her to be whatever you need her to be. A maid to clean your house/apartment or hang on your arm during events, but this isnt without sex.   This way, you hope she will fall in love with you.

I would also like the thought of something 'sparking' between them, something that happens like a simple touch, kiss or look that sometimes sudden sparks a passion between them and no matter where they are (home, his office, at the social functions, his car...anywhere) they must have each other.

Sexitary
Modern

You are a business man, you own a large company of whatever you want, and you have a large building which your office is the very top. You are married, but stopped sleeping with your wife about a year ago, and you are looking for a new Personal Assistant for your top floor office. You interview one girl and give her the job. Your relationship with your wife has been going down hill and your new assistant does try to make you happy any time she can. You begin to feel close to her and take her on business trips where your relationship becomes more than professional. 
(Doesnt have to be office based - Could be a shop, hotel (abroad or at home) or even could be your maid or personal assistant.)

Non-Human plots
Broke into two sections of Story and Sex Based. Though any of my plots can have the male role subsituted for a non human character, these plots are designed with non humans in mind.

Story Based -

Fantasy Arranged Marriage
Possible non-human

The kingdom of Dunstarr had just repaired itself after a earthshattering war with another land. It's king has began building friendships and alliances with all settlements, tribes and kingdoms, to avoid such a war again.
The king reaches out to a tribe living in (the forest? Mountains? Hills?) and they accept his offer of peace....only if the princess weds the leaders son. The king accepts at his daughters dismay. The wedding happens at the castle, and then return home to the tribes settlement to consummate.
The son is due to become tribe leader any day now and it will bring new problems to the couple.
Others challenge him to take his place in power, as well as his honour and wife. There are attacks from other tribes and even monsters of the area...not to mention, a secret traitorous brother.

The tribe can be anything. I came up with a few ideas-

Dragon/Griffon/monster/Direwolf taming
Dragon/Wolf ect humanoid (Furry)
Barbarians

Some cuture idea could be that - They have no sence of shame or sin so public nudity is allowed as well as public lovemaking, for example.

Hail My God
Expect - Horror, action and adventure. Mainly for Medieval Fantasy but can switch to Modern on request.
Non human male Deity wanted - Furry or Feral Beast

Its very basic but an overal overview of the plot is that the main religion of the world is worshiping Saint August. A person, gender and age unknown, is said to have once brought peace over the realm and his/her journey of world peace was all recorded in a book donated to the Church of August by an unknown, hooded individual. Anyway, thousands of years has passed since that day and the legend of August is now worshiped worldwide, hoping that one day the fabled Saint will return to the planet to bring back the peace he/she once brought to the world.

However, there is a rival church. The House of Aragos. It had long existed before August but since the 'teachings' of August were introdused, the House has somewhat been shunned. Aragos is the name of the 7 deities that exist along side the planet. Unlike the fabled August, these deities are able to desend onto the mortal plane as long as they bound to someone. In order for the beings spirit to be intertwined with the deities, he/she must sacrifice something. It cant be another person, a place or a thing...it must be something from ones own body. Sight, Taste, Emotion, Mortality ect. Once the pact is made, it is impossible to hurt eachother physicully and emotions are somewhat shared, or at least feel what the other is. The lesser being can share some of the deitys unearthly powers as long as the deity allows it. The pact can be broken at anytime with the consent of both, or can be forcefully broken by the Altar of Aragos, however done...the sacrifice is lost to the lesser being forever.

A great doctor resided in the biggest church of August. He was known throughout the world and proclaimed his gift was from August to help bring peace once more. However, the doctor was obbessed over death. If his gift was given to him by god, then why was he unable to heal everyone? In secret, the doctor studied the lost art of Necromancy and claimed to the world that August had given him the power to cure death itself. People from all over the world brought their dead to him and he resurected them one by one. However...he could only give life to the body as an empty vessle. He could not return the soul. Although the dead walked, that was all they remained. They still began to rot from the inside out but Doctor later proclaimed that he was infact August incarnet. He created sick and twisted beings from the parts of other animals and humans and brought life to them, claming that he had created another race or animal. The powers began to twist his soul and soon began to rise bones from the soil. He descended into Madness and retreated deep into the mountains where he continues his sick obsession, and his determined to bring peace to the world by taking away the living and bringing them back as mindless dead.

Never Alone
Female Demon x Human Male pairing

Your life has changed forever. By complete accident, while on a date with your girlfriend, you became soul-bonded with a demon. She has an array of powers and some are handed to you through your bond. Forever with you now, she has introduced you into a world you didn't know existed. You arent the only one with a demon counterpart. Some have lost their mind to the demon, others have learnt to control theirs and some have partnered with them as you have. Regardless of the threats, your life will never be the same again.

Sex Based -

The Shrine of the Deity
Medieval or Modern. Beast preferred

There are several deities that are residing within shrines around the world. Each one is looked after by a Priestess/Priest that looks after the shrine and accepts the gifts and listens to the blessing of those who visit. This person is the only one whom has the deepest connection to the god and no one truly knows what happens when the shrine curtains close. The Priestess/Priest is not only the caretaker of the shrine, they are also the God's bride/husband and its their job to please their god.

Horror Inc
Female Demon x Non human male pairing

Demons have always been among us, as those who exterminate them have too. Demons of all shapes and sizes and in all their twisted forms rise from the depths of hell and pray on the mortal souls of humanity. Most high in the shadows and operate gangs with a hierarchy based on power. Some work alone, some even mingle as part of human society and go undetected for years, even as people go missing. But not all demons are created equally and rarely, some become apart of the world, abandoning their demon heritage to live peacefully. Ignorance is bliss. Most humans aren't even aware of the demonic presence on their mortal ground. Some do or have their suspicions.   
The only thing that stands between Demons is you...the Demon Slayer.

You are modern day mercenary but you are not human (or at least, not entirely). Your speciality is the murder of the evil, supernatural and horrific  monsters.  This kind of job pays well but are often few and far between. You often take other jobs (like assassination) are often linked to Demons and Devils.  You live alone. You own a shop for consultations and you have converted the back storage room into a living space.
You have aid. A demon woman who is within the demon gangs herself. She visits you often. Gives you tip offs on jobs and locations of dangerous demons. Indulging in each other bodies during her visits, deeper feelings reside amongst the lust.

Your demon slayer must be non-human (Demon, devil, werewolf ect or half human half dragon, demon ect). I don't mind, get creative. Multiple forms are also accepted.
Immortality allowed but to a point (Disembowelling or decapitation means death. Anything else is survivable)
Weapons can be anything from guns to swords or multiple

I do want it to be horror based, with gore and violence as well the lust between our two characters. 

I have some missions ready to go...however, some ideas of demons, devils and general supernatural monsters and missions on your side would be helpful. Can use legendary demons or make up your own. Ive based them around animals and insects and some mythical monsters. Do the same.

Experiment 6063
Sci-Fi
Aliens have been watching our life for years and the result of it is numbered experiments, have created humans. Finally one has been a success and so much so, has slaughtered her masters and creators and sealed away in a pod. You have been sent into space to pick up this unidentified pod and bring it back to earth. She takes the first person who she saw once she came around from her coma is you, and you are now, is her new master.  Her memories are slowly returning and will be back to normal in a few days. She has the ability to bring earth to its knees, but she needs your command to do so. Will you hide her from the government or take earth into your own hands? She is apart of an even bigger Government scheme.

Secrets of a Beast Rider
Modern or Medieval
Feral beast / Furry needed - or shapeshifter

She's a famous mercenary, gets the job done one way or another, even if it isn't exactly to her customers specifications. She doesn't work alone. She has a riding beast with her which is more of a partner than a pet and in more ways than one.
During her time alone, they indulge in each other.

The beast must be feral or hybrid between feral and anthro. Can be a shapeshifter between anthro/feral/human ect.
Looking for a dragon, wolf, horse/winged, made up.
Can start from their first sexual encounter or already into the relationship.

High Summoner Priestess
Modern or Medieval

She dreams of become a High Summoner Priestess and in order to do so, she must pilgrimage around the world to the Shrine of the gods. She will never take a husband as she has married herself to the Gods only. She will offer herself to each God, staying, praying an pleasing the Gods until they accept her and trust her with their power. Though she travels on her own, she isn't alone. The gods can always speak to her and sometimes travels by her side in person. She uses them to help people/places along her way or use them to fight. She loves each and every one of them and will please them whenever she can.

*Can be up to 6 Gods for those who like to play more than one character.
*Can just be 1-3 gods or just one
*She could be in competition with other like minded summoners

Spirit Beast
Modern or Medieval.

When someone has achieved a certain quality, their Spirit will become physical. They come in the forms of Beasts and Furries and will forever remain part of their human. The Spirit Beast will have powers that are not achievable for humans but the human connected to them are able to use some of their power. You were born from her spirit when she achieved her quality and remained by her side ever since. You are a duet mercenary team and will take any job, no matter how dishonorable even if ridding places of demons that have been pouring into the world recently. 

Forbidden Passions
Modern Fantasy - Female Human x Male Furry

In our modern world, there are humans and beasts(furries) that live side by side. However, Beasts are considered lesser beings by humans and are often treated badly. Often used as pets or used in fights, races or other things to bet on. Some even used as cheep labour. Relationships with these lesser beings are completely forbidden. She has been curious about them since her childhood but has ever really come into contact with them. Human males have never interested her as much as these male beasts do. One day, as normal as any other, one appears as she is walking home. He is tired, hungry and injured. She takes him home and her curiosity rises. He was cast off after losing at Underground fights, and deemed unfit for further competing. She takes him in and passes him off as her pet to the public. In reality... their relationship goes much deeper. Soon, they begin a movement for Beast Rights by showing their private encounters on the web.

Video Games/Anime
Broke into two sections of Video Games and Anime. Each will be given a 'Story' or 'Sex based' title.
All rules above apply.

Video Games-

Assassins Creed Story Based
A) To be set during Brotherhood
B) 2013 - No more Animus

A) Brotherhood
 Im looking for someone to play either Ezio or an OC or both for this plot, as well as temps and other canons that will be shared with me. You will need two characters for this – A 2012 character and a 1500s character so yes...we will be using the animus.
It will start off with my character infultrating Abstergo to bust you out. You can have been there Long Term or Short Term. Anyway, my character frees you, killing security as we go. Our small team transports us to Italy to hide out inside a Theives Guild building, where we set up shop.
We will each take turns using the Animus and flirt and whatever else happens
The bleeding effect will happen here! So, they will take on their ansessors skills to join your fellow assassins against Abstergo!
(If you choose to be Desmond, this would be reversed to Desmond breaking my character out of Ubstergo)

Our 1500s characters would have been around during Brotherhood, so you can take some of events from the game and claim you were apart of it or working behind the scenes.
5 years after the events of Brotherhood, it has come to light that a new religious cult group is said to hold the Shroud of Eden, the cloth that has been in many hands including Mario and Giovanni Auditore, Jason(and the Argonauts) and even Jesus Christ.  It was taken from Cesare Borgia after his death and thus has spawned this cult. The Shroud has been used to heal wounds of varying severity, mending injuries ranging from stab wounds to birth defects. It speaks in an almost kind voice that constantly offers healing, and urges its users to not believe in their own frailty. However, it is also known to cause severe hallucinations, and in extreme cases, can also seem to tear a person from the inside out.
The leader of this cult has come to his knees to these hallucinations and believe the figure in them is a god called St.August. He built his own church and only the strongest of people are allowed to join, those who don’t are butchered in the name of August. Their name is quickly getting around Italy and their promises are luring people to join.
Missions and events are up to us to make up along the way
The years will work much like Assassins Creed 2 worked, jumping into random years that the events occured. (If we choose to have 2000 characters too for animus use) So as the two Assassins relationship blossoms, they could very well get married, have children or own a home...anything, between the years that nothing happens, so that is a possibilty for some character development.

2) Blackflag

You are a 'Pirate Lord' and a feared one at that. The raising government is trying abolish pirates all together, but you lead the war against them. The Templar government have several factions that are capturing and executing pirate kind and those involved with them, but their real search is for the Sword of Eden. You are having trouble locating it too. That is until a faithful encounter with a typical, street walker. Days at sea/sky, takes a toll on any man. She's not quite to be all she appears to be. She does partake in pleasures of the flesh, but it isnt for the usual reasons. She gathers information and or poisons people..depending on her clients needs an her employer, this time, is the Templars.

She has snuck aboard your ship, disguised as a man. You don't know that one of your crew is in fact, a woman out to kill you. After finding this man, sneaking into his room and going through his maps, you finally realize that he is a woman...much to your relief. She has been hired to find out what you know of the sword, but you decide to use her for the very same thing and your partnership blossoms.

3) No more Animus.
The year is 2013.
Little to the worlds knowledge, some of the world influential people are members of the Assassins Creed and those who gain power to stand on the pedestals of the world are Templars. The world is becoming a corrupt place. There is no better time to start a revolution, even if the people do not know who it is being lead by. Assassins - You are not alone. The world is on your side. Rise the people up, lead them and use it to complete your last missions. Assassinate the corrupt Bankers, Leaders and Politicians and take away their power - The Pieces of Eden. Give the power back to the people...   

This can be set in any country. Names of cities do not have to be real. Templars can be made up, does not have to be ACTUAL people...We will both play Assassins as our main characters and other character as and when we need them. The only actual people I would like to use is the Hackvatist group, Anonymous. They are the 'Assassins' of our modern world and would like to use them and their resent efforts to get people to protest and add them to our game.
Weapons will reflect the technology of our world.  The story will revolve around getting people to protest and stand up, while the Assassins kill and take the Pieces to prevent further Templars coming into power. Open to ideas and brainstorming. 

Fallout 3
No New Vegas. One in game Perk is allowed on your character

You are a greatly feared Merc with a great bounty on your head. You take shit from no one and do not hesitate to kill a man that look at you the wrong way. You like bars were you often drink yourself into blackouts and find yourself indulging in the local girls, however many are willing. You are a skilled gunman and know how to survive. The only commitment you are used to is the commitment to complete a job to earn your caps…that was one day, you stumble on a woman who will becomes your self proclaimed partner and your life will never be the same again. With her influence, you seem to be doing more good than harm...completely by accident.

Pokemon Sex based
Looking for people to play actual Pokemon (preferred) or Pokemorphs for these plots
Realistic Genitalia is manatory (Even if we have to make up what it looks like. Excludes Barbs)
Max of 1-3 Pokemon per trainer.

These plots can be played two ways - Either via Game and Anime way of traveling or take a more modern approach and have present day with battles traveled to via car/bus and each trainer has a fanbase. All Battles are shown on tv ect.

The Trainer
Shes making her away around the region, with her sights set on her badges needed to gain access to the League. However, her mind has been clouded by her confused feelings towards her Pokemon. She has always loved her Pokemon, but suddenly she is getting more and more curious of them and her feelings.
(This plot requires the Pokemon to encourage her feelings on the first instance and it will go from there)

The Gym Leader
She is the Gym Leader of a city. She is well respected within the Pokemon community, and often helps out and is apart of the citys council. As well as testing trainers and giving out badges, she also helps out with the police and Pokemon Rangers.
However, behind closed doors...she has a special relationship with her prized Pokemon. Such a relationship is frowned upon, but she cannot give the same affections to anyone else.

The Travelers
Requires you to be a trainer with a max of 3 Pokemon. I will be a travel companion.

You've been traveling with a girl for a while. She is a Pokemon Artist and she draws your battles and other Pokemon. Shes become somewhat of a girlfriend/pleasure buddy during your travels and regularly take advantage of any alone time together or even times when you aren't so alone. But this doesn't exclude your Pokemon, you let them or even order them to take advantage of her too.

The Modern Trainer
Modern version

Though she has a large fanbase, money is still scarce in her pockets. She signs up to every televised battle and travels there with her Pokemon. At home in her apartment, her relationship with her Pokemon is far from ordinary.
(Idea - A fan could find out about her relationship on her Pokemon and blackmail her into being his girlfriend) 

The Researcher
Any Pokemon can be played

She has always been interested in Pokemon Evolution, to the point she has packed her bags and has set off to travel alone into the wilderness to study Pokemon. As each day goes by, she meets new Pokemon and her studies take a back seat to each of their carnal desires.

The Rancher

She owns the a Pokemon ranch that takes in abandoned or unwanted Pokemon and gives them a home until they are adopted. Its easy to consider the Pokemon as family and some of them, even more than that.

List of My preferred Pokemon and Adult Images - Contains Bestiality

Tekken-
King of Iron Fist Tournament is about to be held again. Its prize - A large sum of money and publicity.
Its being held on a island resort and only a limited number of people are allowed to spectate.
However, all isnt as it appears. The winner will be taken and injected with a gene made from the Devil Gene and DNA from Azazel, since only the strongest can survive.

Final Fantasy

Im looking into rewriting, yes....rewriting the whole plot to Final Fantasy 7, 8 or 9.
The main two will be played by our own creative OCs (or cannon if you want to play it.)
FF7 - Cloud and Tifa
FF8 - Squall and Rinoa
FF9 - Zidane and Garnet
Listed characters will be surrogated for our own OCs to play their roles.
The timeline of the story must be played out, but you can change the events within it. This may cancel out other events in the story, but its okay as long as the majority of the story is played.
(Eg: FF7 - Character could have made it into First Class SOLIDER.

Either parts can be played by either gender, but the pairing must be MxF.
Our OC doesnt have to be in anyway like the characters!!! They are up to you! (However, if you wish…you can play the cannon, you can or have and different character but with the same characteristics as the cannon)
Don't worry about messing up the plot or having a script, as long as the main events are carried out, they can be played in any way.

Anime -

FullMetal Alchemist
No plot as of yet but will revolve around alchemy. Open to a rewrite.

Naruto Rewrite
I would like to re-write the story in our own words. What I mean by this is -taking the current story, adding our own characters and changing the events to encorporate our characters- The rewrite is using the timeline of events as a guideline. The events, choices and outcomes of the story are up to us.

Im looking for someone to play Naruto for my Oc as a love interest and I shall do the same for a cannon for your OC.

Can have several starting points-

A) From leaving the Academy - Play through the Hidden Mist Mission
B) From the Start of the Chunin Exams - Play through each test
C) From the attack on Konoha - The fight with the Gaara.
D) Leaving with Jiraiya - To find Tsunade
E) The start of Shippuden - Returning after the 2 years away

(If choosing a starting point later in the story, we can always uses flashbacks to explain the events if we wanted to change them in anyway or wanted to play them out)

All ocs must have a Jutsu List and Chakra element.
Open for discussions. I already have a character in mind and im eager to use her!

Inuyasha
No plot as of yet but will revolve around the Shikon Jewel.

Digimon
Looking for Digimon to my Female Tamer

The Digimon series always explores the story from the point of view of several tamers at once. During Season 2, they traveled around the world and there were solo tamers. I would like to explore the life and point of view of a Solo tamer. I'm looking for someone to play my Digimon for TamerxDigimon pairing.

I would like to run very much like Season 2 did - the going back and forth between worlds. Plot can be very much the same as Season 2 - The Black Spires and the Black Rings but controlled by a Virus Digimon other than the Emperor or develop another plot based around a growing hostile virus effecting Vaccine and Virus Digimon alike.
Or we can come up with another plot with further ideas.
Either plots will contact in and out of Digital World fights which will effect the Digivolution line.
Real world life for her does begin to suffer as they try to keep her two lives separate. Beside the continuous saving of the two worlds, having a otherworldly creature as a partner...does have some very interesting and fun private perks. 

Side characters will be played by both of us as and when we need them. Side character Digimon as well (enemies and allies)
Other tamers can be introduced as side characters, in contact via internet to tip each other off on situations or meet up in the Digital world to help along action scenes but no more than that. Will not change my mind on this.

Partner Digimon to be discussed. Made up accepted as long as there is images of each.
Cannon digimon accepted-

Strabimon - Though Im not fond of his original line of Digivolution, but that's not to say we cant change them.
Dracomon
Dorumon
Labramon
Gabumon
Veemon

Veemon is suggested due to its many forms (Digivolution will be completely up to you to use as and when.) and they are all very different with the Armour and Normal Evolution lines. All Digieggs will already be available. Armour forms can be changed.
Any Digivolution can be changed. (For example- Have Labramon as Rookie and have a Amour Digivolution be Garurumon.) Other digimon can be used and given Armour forms.

In Digital world - Armour only (if using Black Spires in the plot)
In Real World - Original line only.
I'll leave what form you want to Digivolve into up to you at the time we need it. No need to ask me.

Offline FetzerDelRayne

I have an idea about your paradise city suggestion.  I am a mutant with psychic abilities, most gifted in mind control.  Able to use suggestion on a person nearly at will, like hypnosis without the need for total consent or to have the person go under.  He is able to slightly change memories, thoughts, influence wants.  Is sought after by the gangs, but no one knows exactly who he is, he is not interested in the war, and wishes to be thought of as a Human.  Uses his abilities to stay under the radar, and out of the war, but also uses them secretly to get the things he needs in life, and sometimes the things, and people he wants.  Interested?